Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to what kinds of people ESFJ's are naturally drawn to.

Pretend as if you were at a party in which you did not know anyone except the host. You have to choose which kinds of people to interact with and get to know first. What would your ideal person look like, be having conversations with others about, etc?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Infj's

I am curious as to what kinds of people ESFJ's are naturally drawn to.

Pretend as if you were at a party in which you did not know anyone except the host. You have to choose which kinds of people to interact with and get to know first. What would your ideal person look like, be having conversations with others about, etc?
Quiet,deep feeling,insightfull,people oriented,empathetic.Typical Infj's.That's been my experience,for what it's worth.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting...so F types for sure. But I'm not sure whether they are more attracted to extroverts or quiet introverts yet...

Where are all the ESFJ's at? :shocked:

·
Registered
20 Posts
ESFJ's' attracted to?

Interesting...so F types for sure. But I'm not sure whether they are more attracted to extroverts or quiet introverts yet...

Where are all the ESFJ's at? :shocked:
Very likely to be on a much more diverse,complex basis,than just type.People vary so much it's amazing.Can not put the same rules on the same way all the time,to the same people.Not the simple answer,you were prob.looking for,which is understandable-wanting easily defined explanation-but my answer was based on limited exposure to ESFJ,at the time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
people with decent/above average social stature

esfj's also love compassionate people. i'm just going off my personal experience as i've met tons of them in my life.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
based on my mom who is an ESFJ, i think she would talk to ANYONE. but she would probably talk more to other E's and F's than I's or T's.
This is the summation of what I was going to post.

My mother is also an ESFJ and, though friendly with just about everyone, she seems primarily drawn to and fond of outwardly compassionate people. Another thing I'd add is that she is also attracted to people who she feels she has things in common with (at first glance; I mean that she pays mind to the way a person is dressed, carrying themselves, etc.).

·
Registered
393 Posts
wjy not many esfjs replying? same thing with estj forum...

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Enjoying life? Isn't that more of an Se kind of thing? I think you guys are too busy Te'ing or Fe'ing
*facepalms*

ENTJ and ENFJ has dominant Te and Fe too. Yet you see them a lot in this forum.

·
Registered
28 Posts
This is the summation of what I was going to post.

My mother is also an ESFJ and, though friendly with just about everyone, she seems primarily drawn to and fond of outwardly compassionate people. Another thing I'd add is that she is also attracted to people who she feels she has things in common with (at first glance; I mean that she pays mind to the way a person is dressed, carrying themselves, etc.).
Yeah! I mean I'm an INTJ but I'm very compassionate and I have an ESFJ friend that I really like. She has great common sense and never fails to keep me on a healthy and straightforward path, as well as being a decent but not ridiculous amount of feminine and fun :) I <3 my ESFJ

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm drawn towards people that are artsy and creative; passionate about what they do (action oriented types of people). People that use their senses; because they understand my creative stupid jokes. :)

People oriented people, positive, confident, straight to the point, insightful, that don't talk too much. I can't stand small talk. I like different types of people.

I cannot stand negative, insecure, non action oriented people. Ok, I'll be nice, I'll stop there :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm drawn towards people that are artsy and creative; passionate about what they do (action oriented types of people). People that use their senses; because they understand my creative stupid jokes. :)

People oriented people, positive, confident, straight to the point, insightful, that don't talk too much. I can't stand small talk. I like different types of people.

I cannot stand negative, insecure, non action oriented people. Ok, I'll be nice, I'll stop there :)
:D!! that describes meeeee :)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts