Personality Cafe banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
nearly anyone who's friendly, willing to talk, open and somewhat honest.

I hate fakers. although i'd talk to anyone i'd prolly be more interested in someone who has similar morals, and is genuine. honesty is really prized

·
Registered
937 Posts
Can someone PLEASE tell me why oh why I am so drawn to ENTP males? :-(
I am an ESFJ female and for some reason I just find ENTP males irresistible. To my detriment.
Maybe you're attracted to their dominate Ne and Ti, which are the inferior functions for an ESFJ. I'm an INFP, but I'm often find myself to attracted to or idealizing people whom I think are Si and Te users, but there are also times when I'm repulsed by the way they think (especially when it concerns people). I imagine a lot of people have a love-hate relationship with people of their inferior function, especially when they are able to see the validity of that the kinds of perspectives their opposite functions create, but aren't able to let go of our own functions way of doing things. It's like on one hand, you admire the strong points that they have and you don't. Yet on the the hand, you have an superiority complex about your own dominant functions. So for you, maybe your Fe and Si compels you to strongly value predictable ways of establishing committed relationships (I'm just guessing, I don't want to put words in your mouth). But when you meet people who are ENTPs, they seem unattached and unburdened by people, which can be refreshing. But it also is frustrating because your own ego insists that behaving the way some ENTPs do is immoral and irresponsible, so you just can't bring yourself to "let go" or approve of somethings they do. But, like I said, I'm just guessing.

81 - 82 of 82 Posts