Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
^What was the justification behind it and whatnot?

·
Registered
917 Posts
my mind went blank when i was trying to think of one that wouldnt.be instantly recognised by someone who knows me irl and id recently been playing my bloodbowl goblin team

·
Registered
917 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
hahah, no. Purple, is like, the color of mystery (and the intuitive chakra I think). And a ball of wool, is like the long and messy string of life all rolled up into a neat and balanced unit.

damn it, there's that meaning again!

·
Registered
235 Posts
OMG UR NAME IT MUST REPRESENT THE DEEEP PURPLE BLOOD THAT STAINS UR SOUL!

And your shirt. Stupid grape juice.

hahah, no. Purple, is like, the color of mystery (and the intuitive chakra I think). And a ball of wool, is like the long and messy string of life all rolled up into a neat and balanced unit.

damn it, there's that meaning again!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well its referencing the song from Mumford and Sons really because I relate to the song ALOT also couldn't think of anything better...

Reactions: Questor
1,636 Posts
Reactions: Questor and Nienna

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I have a username I use for everything but I had one of my random moments and IAmOrangeToday popped into my head. I semi regret it now, but I think it's interestingly vague :L

·
Registered
798 Posts
Latin for "voice" (unless the internet has been lying to me). I connect it to the contrast between my public and private self; I use my voice frequently, but they're vastly different in the different contexts. Plus, I like how it sounds and looks :tongue: When I choose usernames, I consider textual appearance, sound, and (less so, because I like to make up my own names) meaning.

It's #1 on the list of usernames I try to see if they're available...I was actually pleasantly surprised to see that it was. :happy:

·
Registered
912 Posts
I chose mine as a variant of mermaid, because I always really related to the little mermaid of Hans Christian Andersen's eponymous story (NOT Disney's Ariel >:X). I relate to how she's literally a fish out of water in the human world, and how she has so much she wants to express but isn't able to do so in a way they would appreciate. So she tries her best to communicate how much she loves the prince in other ways, but her efforts are overshadowed by a human princess who barely has to do a thing to win the prince's heart, simply because they share the same language. And I understand how the mermaid felt as she nearly kills the newly married prince in her own heartbreak, but at the last moment decides to save him and kill herself instead for the greater love she felt for him. The story always makes me tear up. :'[

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine was the name of a character of a short poem I wrote a little while back about an angel named Mataes falling from heaven. I liked it and sort of took it for myself.

·
Registered
454 Posts
^What was the justification behind it and whatnot?
INFPs are nicknamed "Healers". Nonetheless, when there is a call for us to go forth and fight we're always ready to answer. Healers want to go on a crusade in their lives. But because Healers are noble in character but aren't professional fighters they're knights without the shining armor. They're knights in rags.

@ThatOne How about your username?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts