Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the world of girls, since I am one, there are variations of what girls like, so I will asume that men has different takes on this matter too.

I can tell you what I would love a man for:

Pure intentions
Caring
Dreamy
Alternative

Some girls focus on:

The looks
The dude having a car
Money

It seems as if girls are a bit more into the marriage thing than guys are, am I right? wrong?

when i ask the question to guys "why did u fall in love with her?" (aka marry her, because i asked guys who were married) their answer is most likely: shes a great cook and shes beautiful

is that it? i would like to know the mind of guys... please hehe

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
If being a good cook and being beautiful are the only reasons for marrying someone, what a giant waste! Lots of guys haven't developed their sensitivities about subjects like these.

I'm attracted to girls who are/have:

Pure intentions
Caring
Dreamy
Alternative

:wink:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If being a good cook and being beautiful are the only reasons for marrying someone, what a giant waste! Lots of guys haven't developed their sensitivities about subjects like these.

Pure intentions
Caring
Dreamy
Alternative

ahaaa so mentally boys can be like me :laughing: i wasnt supposed to hand it to you hehe

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I fall in love with women that are:

Curious
Independent
Mysterious
Passionate

And would prefer if I do the cooking as well.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Curious
Independent
Mysterious
Passionate

mysterious how?
refreshing you'd like to do the cooking. i don't like formalities, and somehow cooking to me, transforms into just that, even if i cook for guy friends, i don't like the feeling, that im suppose to fill out a role.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
mysterious how?
refreshing you'd like to do the cooking. i don't like formalities, and somehow cooking to me, transforms into just that, even if i cook for guy friends, i don't like the feeling, that im suppose to fill out a role.
I think mystery its a mixture between humbleness, self-confidence, and adaptability. I just fall in love with the constant surprises of learning something new that goes against your perceptions.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Being down to earth, yet still a romantic.
Not a slut(pardon the expression).
Enjoys at least some activities i do.
Looks(they do matter for starting a relationship, later not so much)

Reactions: xezene

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
  • A girl who, without knowing it, naturally switch between being cute and sexy, or have cute and sexy turned on at the same time (A personality trait not easy to come by).
  • A girl who's open and honest, caring, loyal, steadfast and decisive to her cause, and most importantly me (And if she wants to turn herself off, then she can come turn herself off with me, or tell me she's all worn out and want to hide somewhere and be alone for a while, not be avoidant, like I am).
  • Confident in her abilities and looks, yet not prancing around going "I'm the sexiest girl in town, moah."
  • And (not overly sexual but) kinky in bed. I like it when they go "Oh God," for obvious reasons.
But then again, I don't pick up women, women pick me up; so I'm naturally inclined to like whatever comes my way. But these days I'm as far from interested in a relationship that I don't even know what to do with myself. Must be because I'm still heartbroken over this stupid not-even-a-relationship thing that was going on a while back.

Ps. If people think loyal is an ugly word then go ahead and switch that out with "pure intentions".

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Understanding
Open minded and open heart
Caring
Loyalty

Reactions: Evgenia

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
after reading your replies, i have come to see that actually people, here at least, value good qualities, that is quite simple i guess.. i dont know if it's because i have a complex mind that i complex everything.. thank you all for your replies

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
  • A girl who, without knowing it, naturally switch between being cute and sexy, or have cute and sexy turned on at the same time (A personality trait not easy to come by).
  • A girl who's open and honest, caring, loyal, steadfast and decisive to her cause, and most importantly me (And if she wants to turn herself off, then she can come turn herself off with me, or tell me she's all worn out and want to hide somewhere and be alone for a while, not be avoidant, like I am).
  • Confident in her abilities and looks, yet not prancing around going "I'm the sexiest girl in town, moah."
  • And (not overly sexual but) kinky in bed. I like it when they go "Oh God," for obvious reasons.
But then again, I don't pick up women, women pick me up; so I'm naturally inclined to like whatever comes my way. But these days I'm as far from interested in a relationship that I don't even know what to do with myself. Must be because I'm still heartbroken over this stupid not-even-a-relationship thing that was going on a while back.

Ps. If people think loyal is an ugly word then go ahead and switch that out with "pure intentions".
i put another meaning into loyal. i'd call a dog loyal, but pure intentions applies for the person's heart. well i think so at least.

interesting you state that you don't 'pick up' girls. i have heard that men has a "hunting" mentality, so girls shouldn't make the first move...

"only love can break your heart, try to be sure right from the start" fyfe feat. coco sumner. without this sounding like an insult, when my sister was heartbroken she needed songs to relate to.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
i put another meaning into loyal. i'd call a dog loyal, but pure intentions applies for the person's heart. well i think so at least.

interesting you state that you don't 'pick up' girls. i have heard that men has a "hunting" mentality, so girls shouldn't make the first move...

"only love can break your heart, try to be sure right from the start" fyfe feat. coco sumner. without this sounding like an insult, when my sister was heartbroken she needed songs to relate to.
Dog. No. Hunting. No.

Those lyrics are spot on, but I prefer to slowly deteriorate with Shaun Morgan and Aaron Lewis instead. It appeals to me more.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts

Pure intentions
Caring
Dreamy
Alternative

I don't mean to steal from your list, but caring and pure intentions are probably the biggest ones for me. Also, being genuine.

Curious
Independent
Mysterious
Passionate

Being down to earth, yet still a romantic.
Not a slut(pardon the expression).
Enjoys at least some activities i do.
Looks(they do matter for starting a relationship, later not so much)
Understanding
Open minded and open heart
Caring
Loyalty
I would like to know if any of the above posters asked their woman to actually marry them since that would be a response to the original question:
when i ask the question to guys "why did u fall in love with her?" (aka marry her, because i asked guys who were married) their answer is most likely: shes a great cook and shes beautiful

is that it? i would like to know the mind of guys... please hehe
What qualities in a woman would prompt a man to ask her to marry him?

There. I asked it. Thank me later. :wink:

Reactions: Female INFJ

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I would like to know if any of the above posters asked their woman to actually marry them since that would be a response to the original question:

What qualities in a woman would prompt a man to ask her to marry him?

There. I asked it. Thank me later. :wink:
Pink a combination of all the above :unsure:
So far I haven't found anyone with most or all the above

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Pink a combination of all the above :unsure:
So far I haven't found anyone with most or all the above
Sooooo..... a "whore in the sheets" does not a wife make?

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Sooooo..... a "whore in the sheets" does not a wife make?
My sheets haven been dirty in a few days did laundry yesterday (back on topic) um I'm confused :dry: then again I'm surprised how I'm able to type so well and spell correctly while feeling funny....:crazy:

·
Registered
397 Posts
i'd love a pretty girl who can cook and is financially responsible. someone who is educated and has a career. someone who likes to read. someone resilient with a goofy sense of humor. someone easy going above all.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.