Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WARNING: The following thread may contain coarse language that may not be suitable for younger audiences. Reader discretion is advised. :tongue:

Gratuitously yoinked from the INTP forums!

What sorts of things do you guys find funny?

For some concrete examples, the following vids made me laugh my ass off. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Actually, some of the jokes on the INTP thread were freaking awesome.

And pretty much everything. I dearly love to laugh.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Eugene Mirman cracks me up. I'm too new to be allowed to post links, but check youtube for his spoof on Tom Cruises scientology speech.

He's just so absurd. I love it.

·
PerC's 6w6
5,880 Posts
That first video never gets old. Especially as he starts to talk about how the EVO can make an iPhone 4

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts

What I love about this one is how little the change in lyrics alters the story. Instead, it underlines its deeper meaning. It's very telling.

·
Registered
386 Posts

What I love about this one is how little the change in lyrics alters the story. Instead, it underlines its deeper meaning. It's very telling.
Consider me another satisfied customer. I have yet to visit the INFP sub-forum without being shown a more honest and enjoyable version of reality.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
My wife and I saw Tim Minchin last year. He is hilarious.

·
Sludgefeast
12,866 Posts
I laugh at terrible jokes. I find that I am more amused by someone telling a joke and failing miserably at completely the joke than I am of the actual joke itself.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My wife and I saw Tim Minchin last year. He is hilarious.
Hahahaha, nice!

He somewhat reminds me of Eddie Izzard.

Also, on the note about Aussie comedians, I quite like Steve Hughes (even though he recycles a fair bit of his material):

EDIT: Here's another vid that kills me - SNL Mr. Tarkanian.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I like dry humour. Like a guy telling with a straight face during a news interview that he prepares for the marathon by eating sweets whilst wearing dirty a nappy which he's soiled himself the previous day.

But then again, I could be terribly wrong.

·
Premium Member
15,197 Posts
LOL.. I probably laugh 1000 times a day @ something. There is so much. Millions of things.

Let me leave this one scene (the best from The Money Pit) and Tom Hanks:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Cant post vids cause im at work but there is this youtube vid mad tv Steve jobs presents the iRack. I also love yugioh, abridged DBZ abridged. I also love comedians Chris Rock, Brian Regan, Dave Chapelle, Dane Cook, and Jeff Dunham.

Reactions: Quork
1 - 20 of 238 Posts