7,657 Posts
:laughing:

..................10 char blah blah blah

Attachments

·
Banned
5,669 Posts

haha... so true. so true.
Yeah, because most of our brain is specially evolved to preoccupy us with eating, sleeping, having sex, and raising kids. Most of the rest of our cognitive capacity is shoddily built on top of that edifice. The lower-level, "deeper", more ancient structures easily override the newer frontal lobe stuff that's been cobjobbed up.

Rule number 1 of life:

Never forget this.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:laughing:

..................10 char blah blah blah
I remember the first day we moved into our current house, after a long tiresome day of filling it up with heavy crap, we encountered a birthday party for a 1 year old. The parents had their speakers outside, pointing directly at our house, playing music till around 2 am in the morning.
We snapped, my father, brother and I went over to ask them to turn that shit down. They figured we were on the attack, and hauled in all their fat beer guzzling men to face us off. We got them to turn it down, but needless to say you’re pretty much at the mercy of assholes, even if they do end up complying you’re left wondering why the fuck you had to point it out in the first place.

Why this 1 year old needed music blasted out into the early hours of the morning is beyond me. Any excuse to get drunk I suppose, aaaah people.

Ah, need to post something funny. Best I could do on such short notice:

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Holy shit 1:39 I could watch over and over.
And the baby punching the cat.

Reactions: L

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
My testicles hurt....

And yea... the baby and the cat was probably the absolute best lmao.

·
Registered
156 Posts

The original is actually very sad. The cat bites the kid because someone aggravated him, and the parent is filming it instead of stopping it. Then at 00:19 she says "Hit him"(in Russian) to the kid. When the kid falls down she laughs.

Yes, I've just ruined all the fun.

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #252

The original is actually very sad. The cat bites the kid because someone aggravated him, and the parent is filming it instead of stopping it. Then at 00:19 she says "Hit him"(in Russian) to the kid. When the kid falls down she laughs.

Parent+1:dry:

·
Registered
766 Posts

I still think it's funny.

Now the kid knows that if he is an ass against it cat, the cat will be an ass back. No harm done.

edit: missed the "hit him" part, she's a total bitch.

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
This scene from True Blood ... cracks me up every time.

"... How nice for you."

Warning: inappropriate language, mild sexual content and drug use.

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
Also, this video cracks me up as well:

Kicks ass, takes names and exits with the line of, "Tip yo waitress." Bravo.

Viewer discretion advised, again.

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Inappropriate sexual comments, funny wordplay, irony, uptight people becoming uncomfortable, monkeys dressed up, and much more.

Favorite shows: Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, South Park. Tosh.0 is pretty damn funny too.

Here's some classic clips from the masters:

·
Registered
4,320 Posts

Feel free to hate me, but I still find it funny when the cat mauls him.

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
Feel free to hate me, but I still find it funny when the cat mauls him.
Nah, worst mother/parent/babysitter/caretaker/whatever in the world.

241 - 260 of 11403 Posts