Personality Cafe banner

11301 - 11320 of 11355 Posts

·
Banned
253 Posts
What makes an INTP vomit? A prostitute. Or a promiscuous person. Maybe this also makes an INTP laugh.

What probably makes an INTP laugh is someone doing something stupid.

INTPs and ESFPs/ESTPs are total opposites.

I just know that INTPs are stereotyped in the fields of biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, philosophy, computer science, information technology. Except for philosophy, these subjects I listed are very modern, up to date.

Either way, a dinosaur will make an INTP laugh.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Wait, are those kind of like squat toliets?
No, they're dinosaur urinals.

I did vacation to east asia before. Needless to say, some INTPs there in East Asia want to come to America
Some people find it harder to squat. I don't know that INTPs in particular have a hard time with it. I found it easy, plus it's healthier for your bowels. I've considered swapping my sit-down toilet out for a latrine, but I'm worried that guests would have a hard time.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
"The crew didn't obtain any permits for the shot of the helicopter setting down in the street, merely had an actor in a police uniform stop traffic while they filmed, then proceeded to run off after the shot was complete."

IMDB, trivia from The Holy Mountain (1971)

·
Registered
801 Posts

glad to know I am not the only one who is bad with children

·
Registered
9 Posts
Something that I know DOESN'T make an INTP laugh is people that are loud for no reason and act "silly" as in an attempt to be funny. Stop. Yelling. Stop. Making. Faces. You're just embarrassing yourself and making things awkward because this won't get the slightest smirk out of us and if you have enough self awareness you'll be able to tell. We're not disdainful, we just don't like clowns. We like to be intellectually stimulated.

·
Registered
INTP or else
13,890 Posts
Something that I know DOESN'T make an INTP laugh is people that are loud for no reason and act "silly" as in an attempt to be funny. Stop. Yelling. Stop. Making. Faces. You're just embarrassing yourself and making things awkward because this won't get the slightest smirk out of us and if you have enough self awareness you'll be able to tell. We're not disdainful, we just don't like clowns. We like to be intellectually stimulated.
You find any of these intellectually stimulating?

#1026 <-- forget this one. It's not even remotely funny.

11301 - 11320 of 11355 Posts