Personality Cafe banner

11341 - 11355 of 11355 Posts

·
Registered
INTP or else
13,891 Posts
The bad news is that question was asked a million times. The good news is the millionth person would get a prize. Damn. I was 1,000,001!

·
Registered
33 Posts
To be fair, I found this extremely funny in my junior college years, so did my friends, and just now I remembered it. We are European so we don't have any guilt for slavery in our collective unconscious that is now manifesting as your riots, if that is why you seem to be offended by these jokes. It's a very dark kind of humor, I know, but isn't this an INTP forum?
I mean you can laugh at Hitler and rape jokes, but this is too much for you? Not for me. I enjoy this kind of shit.. you know - Louis CK, Bill Burr... kind of humor.
I am not racist in the slightest, but it IS funny to watch America fall apart.

Edit: I would like your reply too @BigApplePi

·
Registered
INTP or else
13,891 Posts
To be fair, I found this extremely funny in my junior college years, so did my friends, and just now I remembered it. We are European so we don't have any guilt for slavery in our collective unconscious that is now manifesting as your riots, if that is why you seem to be offended by these jokes. It's a very dark kind of humor, I know, but isn't this an INTP forum?
I mean you can laugh at Hitler and rape jokes, but this is too much for you? Not for me. I enjoy this kind of shit.. you know - Louis CK, Bill Burr... kind of humor.
I am not racist in the slightest, but it IS funny to watch America fall apart.

Eh. I don't know what to say. I get the jokes ... sort of. The joke is on people who are too prudish. Is it funny to see America fall apart? I don't know what to say to that either. Half the people in America are below average. I kind of expect stupidity. I do plenty of stupid things so I don't blame anyone really. America has a lot of prudish people so there are going to be self-righteous idiocies. I'm not so sure Europeans are innocent ... just different. Do we have any jokes about the European dis-Union?

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,597 Posts
Disclaimer: So I'm going to be a little vulnerable and just say I'm not in the best place right now. So I've found these extremely cathartic. Now, with that being said, I'm you're actually contemplating suicide or anything go see someone, get help, call a line. Etc. With that out of the way, this is my current sense of humor:

So um lets all get therapist now. Haha

·
Registered
INTP or else
13,891 Posts
INTPs: Ti Ne Si Fe. INTPs can appreciate the joke of other people's emotions. The darker they are the more they are true. It's too bad a non-INTP can't appreciate what an INTP can ... unless they get lucky. If you think you as an INTP are alone, you aren't.

11341 - 11355 of 11355 Posts