Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is universally acknowledged that the INFJ's are the introverted quiet people. The individuals who say little but think alot. They are silent with their tongues, but loud with their minds. This thread is devoted to discovering how an INFJ deals with anger, what causes it, what feeds it, and how they overcome it.

Feel free to share any and all ideas! I am writing a thesus on the conception of hostility within introverts, mainly the INFJ. Thanks in advance for all your input!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Hi..

I have never heard of this "universal acknowledgement" you speak of.
Can you please provide some empirical examples?

I would advise that you first try to understand the difference between the dictionary definition of introversion and the Jungian/MBTI definition of introversion.

Anger is a completely subjective emotion and is usually a secondary reaction to a more primary emotion such as fear or embarrassment.
Trying to find a consensus on what causes a type to feel angry is unlikely to produce any irrefutable data.
The common causes of anger are likely to expand way beyond a single type.

Misinformation, rumor mongering and urban myths accepted as truths get my temper boiling. But I would be surprised to find much support on this forum regarding others who are angered by the same things.

Typology can tell us how anger might affect a type.. But the causes are always personal and subjective. Rain angers me.. Others love the rain while others still, are indifferent.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts