Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Haha me too, I can never stay angry for long periods of time. I could kill my brother sometimes but give me a day or two and it'll be like I never got in a fight with him at all.

Recently, I got really angry at my mom for not letting me bring my car with me to college. She wouldn't give me a clear answer on why she wouldn't let me bring it with me and when I'd get it back. We haven't talked in about a week or two but she called earlier today so I'm going to call her back later.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
And to actually answer the question, most people piss me of within 5 minutes of conversation.

It's the lack of the ability to critically think that gets me :frustrating:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Haha me too, I can never stay angry for long periods of time. I could kill my brother sometimes but give me a day or two and it'll be like I never got in a fight with him at all.
@Outcode - yeah, that's me as well, hahaha. I have an extremely short fuse, but I can't hold a grudge. *g*:laughing:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Oh, and child abuse REALLY riles me up. It's horrible to do that to kids...:angry:
Other than that, politics at work. Why do people feel the need to have stupid powerplays and one-upmanship at work?! If you're in a job, you do it because you love it, because you genuinely have a passion for it - not to feed your insecurity by manipulating people. *siigh*

·
Banned
14 Posts
Liars, manipulators, cheaters.Sometimes it makes me very angry when i have accidentally hit my leg against a sturdy object or something...poor toes, and then comes the anger :angry: :laughing:
I had this thing where if I bumped into a wall or an inanimate object, I'd punch or hit that object where I ran into it.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Invading my personal space, criticising my interests and beliefs for no reason, seeing abuse of any kind especially to animals and children, and if you have a death wish feel free to bug me about my height.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I don't get angry much, I get more annoyed than anything. Usually at close minded people, illogical people. Even though I might feel hurt when someone does something against me, I've found that I actually get more angry when I see others being hurt or treated poorly. In the last several years I've only had the urge to punch someone twice, and it was when both guys were being rude to someone else.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Life in general...

I can be extremely impatient with people in general but when it comes to someone close to heart, I think I can endure a little bit more. But of course, when i do blow up it will be a lot worse than what the general people get.

But I cool off quite quickly as well..

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am slow to anger. Don't ask why, this is how I am. I may get upset every so often, but not angry.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts