Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Mind expanding thoughts that we take for granted. When other people heard them they are stumped with awe

Reactions: tuna

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
We can see things from so many different (often unconsidered) angles. We love life to the point that every day is a new discovery. We love to help people and we love to love people. I don't know many ENFPs that would derive any joy from causing someone else pain. We like to have fun, and we also wish the world would just step back and see how lucky they all are to be alive and just get on with living. We believe in doing good for goodness' sake and we always encourage those around us to achieve their potential. I for one am the type to be stunned to silence by the natural world, be it evolution, which still humbles me in sheer awe, or a thunderstorm (my favourite phenomenon being lightning). All in all, I think it's our genuine enthusiasm for the world and people in general that leaves people with a sweet taste and slightly inspired to be all they can be, safe in the knowledge that they have our support :happy:

·
Registered
350 Posts
We actually believe what we're saying :) When we talk to people we mean everything we say, even if it's only in that particular moment :D And we feel strongly about things.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We can see things from so many different (often unconsidered) angles. We love life to the point that every day is a new discovery. We love to help people and we love to love people. I don't know many ENFPs that would derive any joy from causing someone else pain. We like to have fun, and we also wish the world would just step back and see how lucky they all are to be alive and just get on with living. We believe in doing good for goodness' sake and we always encourage those around us to achieve their potential. I for one am the type to be stunned to silence by the natural world, be it evolution, which still humbles me in sheer awe, or a thunderstorm (my favourite phenomenon being lightning). All in all, I think it's our genuine enthusiasm for the world and people in general that leaves people with a sweet taste and slightly inspired to be all they can be, safe in the knowledge that they have our support :happy:
.........wow........:happy:
You have really helped me sort through some things today.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
That is true. Sometimes I wonder why some individuals wish bad upon others they have never met. My default emotion is the joy of meeting a new soul.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Moving too quickly from one thing to the next.

·
Registered
177 Posts
We live in the same world as everyone else here... but then again, we don't really...because we see things differently. The sun to one person is just the sun, but the sun to me is a million and one things that I could write about at great length. We experience the world in a way that filters it otherworldly. I see the sun and I see the gigantic burning star levitating in space, giving us life...I see the Aten sun disc, which was worshiped during one Pharaoh's time as the one true god, but that was not exactly appreciated or understood by the Egyptians. I think that we also see many things as magical...and what others note as simple and ordinary, is really extraordinary to us. Existence is an adventure, and every part of it...from the trees and their leaves visible at night only through the silhouette of the moon is part of that adventure, signaling something you may have never thought of before, a brand new avenue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts