Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fi, Ne, Si, Te aside. What moments or thoughts have you had that made you think “yep, I’m an INFP” ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Being very sensitive about everything, injustice in general making me sad/angry, standing up for minorities even if i'm not a part of them, caring about even the minor issues, thinking deeply about society and how screwed up the world really is. Just generally feeling everything very deeply and being attached to my strong moral values in a society that doesn't care about or value them.

·
Banned
898 Posts
I found my type pretty quickly, 12 years ago now sigh, really mostly because of one sentence on the first site I found with a description... I think it was called Personality Page? It was something like "INFP's can go for long periods of time without noticing a stain on the carpet, yet carefully and meticulously brush a speck of dust off their project booklet." I mean of course I still needed to do some probing but oh man, cannot describe how accurate of me that is. Also later into the description there was a bit about INFP's being talented writers... They just seemed to put quite a bit of emphasis on it, and I'm not saying I am a good writer necessarily but... I just feel like I am one, mostly a songwriter... I mean if I had to say what I felt I was truly good at and what I was meant to do in terms of self expression, I would say first and foremost it's being a songwriter.

I think even to this day, those are the 2 "aha" things that have made the deepest impression on me.

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
The fact that I'm predominantly introverted, intuitive, I feel more than I think and I'm more disorganized than organized.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts