Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what type of things make you angry and how do you deal your anger

Reactions: Hardstyler

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
The only thing that's gotten me angry in the last five years has been when people i know have kept me from precious precious sleep on the nights before important exams. Otherwise I'm a typical pent-up 9. :proud:

Reactions: Hardstyler

·
Registered
627 Posts
Men who think they're tough just because they ride a motorcycle, drive a big truck, are assholes to women or ignore their kids.

I just can't help myself. Anything I can do to publically expose their fradulent toughness will be done. I am ENFP but I am also alpha male. I go about taking the mantle in my own way.

·
Registered
526 Posts
oooo ANYONE who hurts my friends or upsets them in anyway. I'm like an attack dog. It's really bad. :frustrating:

Otherwise, people who are close-minded, who pick on others unable to defend themselves, STUPID PEOPLE. UGH. Can't stand those. Makes me wanna duct tape their mouths closed. :dry:

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Personally to elaborate anyone who is racist, sexist, anyone who abuse or use women, target the weak who can't defend themeselfs, people who victimize handicapped or mental impaired people,people who degrade others to make themselves high and mighty, I just hate how some people can treat people so poorly. I try my best to make some people change

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Men who think they're tough just because they ride a motorcycle, drive a big truck, are assholes to women or ignore their kids.

I just can't help myself. Anything I can do to publically expose their fradulent toughness will be done. I am ENFP but I am also alpha male. I go about taking the mantle in my own way.
Marry me? :happy:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Someone that is negative all the time always puts me in a negative feedback loop, as I always try to win them over, however when this doesn't work it makes me try harder.

Also my ISTJ boss that gets incessant over the most minute details that have no real practical importance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, that is one of my big annoyances. If anyone crosses any of my friends at work I seem to go out of my way to even the score. I need to be nicer but it sucks to see the rigid people push others around.

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,207 Posts
What makes me really angry is when people try to change me or tell me to be different. My brother and our mutual friend are both ESTPs and obsessed with female seduction literature and online forums. They insist I should do it to become more desirable, I find the practice of faking or lying about oneself disgusting, yet they insist I should read their books and do their activities.

It's one example but any sort of manipulation or attempts to make me inauthentic piss me off.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
hahaha only about 15 years too late for me, I'm sure there's other male ENFP here that have alpha tendencies too.
ENFP men have alpha tendencies? I would really have to see it to believe it. :tongue:

Anyway. Here are somethings that make me angry:

Liars
People who scream and/or get physically violent
People who project their feelings onto me and have absolutely no concept of what projection is
Misreading my motives
Mind games/crazy making
Pedaphiles
Guilt inducers
Passive aggression
Loud ghetto music pumping from crappy ass cars
People smoking on my running trail
Parents cursing and screaming at their kids in public
Gangs/gang mentality
Cliques
People who use race, rather than education to get ahead
Rapists
Bullies
People who think just because they are poor, they automatically have to be lacking in class.
People who say "the poor" like they are some separate entity on the planet
No creamer for my coffee like this morning. :angry:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Personally to elaborate anyone who is racist, sexist, anyone who abuse or use women, target the weak who can't defend themeselfs, people who victimize handicapped or mental impaired people,people who degrade others to make themselves high and mighty, I just hate how some people can treat people so poorly. I try my best to make some people change
wow ur amazing, its sad that in this world we can find only few people like you:laughing:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I don't know what makes me angry anymore. I knew once, but I worked through the reasons for that and now instead of there being a clear reason there's just the sensation of tension that puts me on edge.

Simpler than that was understanding that some of my anger came from making decisions too late, or hiding from bad decisions thinking they'd fix themselves. Make good decisions promptly (good for you, good for the situation) and you'll cut your potential anger in half overnight.

The good thing about anger is that it alerts you to things that aren't working. You still have to figure out what is wrong though and then the pull of venting gets you more often than not. I found venting to be part of the anger cycle, I got angry (my own ignorance/fault) I didn't know what was wrong, time restraints and lack of immediate solutions caused me to overheat, and to avoid a total breakdown I had to vent. Fair enough, no one's perfect, but venting put me right back at the start of the cycle, ready for the next enragement. When I got to the point where I'd feel great after venting, that's when I needed to stop and assess how I became angry. Problem is, you feel so great and puffed up it's easier to forget. It's like some guy coming to a dance party who wants to play trivial pursuit. It's that much of downer, but it has to be done.

Losing the plot, lack of direction, knowing I have direction and not seeing it, holding onto outdated obsolete beliefs - those sorts of things work me up from time to time. But now the central cause is a mystery again. I'm like one of those movie characters that wonders: Why am I so angry? Now it's like bad is unavoidably coupled to good. Do someting good, feel great, then the tension arrives, mood changes, struggle begins. Like a door that's been left open and cold air blows into a warm room and I can't close the door. Anyone got a cure for that I'm all ears.

Reactions: MaggieRooWho

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Edited based on being too bitter.

I hate losing things.

·
Registered
367 Posts
The biggest things that make me angry are any sort of injustice, messing with me or my friends, and willful ignorance. The only thing that makes me angry enough to physically fight with someone is if I'm personally wronged or if a close friend of mine is wronged though. It's not pretty when I get super pissed. :crazy:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Double standards and hypocrisy make me pretty messed up and rage-ish... those are the two that come to mind currently. Other things include: people who are mean/abusive to animals and kids... bad drivers... slow walkers... blind faith (in people and in ideas)... commercials for title pawn places on the radio... insensitivity to mental health issues... hating on fat people... breaking promises... lotsa other things. That's what I can think of for now. The list is a little extensive.

·
Registered
587 Posts
People who "suck and blow" - by this I mean that they play both sides of the fence.

Say what you mean and mean what you say...the world will be a better place for it. LIVE YOUR AUTHENTICITY!

(oh....and rapists and paedophiles...obvious MODAFUKRS).

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts