Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
My ability to conceptualize and generalize ideas and keep them fallacy free, making other people think until their head is to the brim with information far beyond their normal intellectual standards. Being generally smarter is nice too.

Reactions: hasenj

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
I take incredible pride in my strong N-S border!

Not a general INTP trait however......

Also I like being able to figure people out within an hour of meeting them (I'm a little slow at it compared to people that have been doing this longer than a few weeks) however when I am interested in somebody this completely fails me beyond belief....*sigh*

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have really good insight to situations that don't directly affcet me, so I'm almost always right.

....and I come off as extremely arrogant.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I believe that my sheer existence and the caliber of the privilege involved with my existence alone makes me awesome. The sheer incredibleness of the luck involved with ME being born in this galaxy, on this planet, in a wealthy and peaceful country in the wealthiest city with the highest quality of life in the country to an upper middle class and well educated family makes me awesome. Why? Because this, from what we know, is almost statistically impossible. We haven't found any planets yet other than Earth that support human life. I am privileged to live in a first-world country. I am privileged to live in the wealthiest city in the country with the strongest economy and some of the best opportunities. I am privileged to have a supportive, well-educated and well off family. So how many people have the same opportunities as me? Very few. And in the magnitude of all that exists, statistically specifically MY existence is VERY low of actually happening. The luck of my existence is something that really motivates me and humbles me and is something that helps me remember to do my best. It is something that provokes me to everyday, wake up and say, "Wow. This is real." Human life in and of itself is awesome. And as much as I may criticize humans, I still marvel about the odds. This is mainly why I believe I am awesome. Because I could've been anything else, and it could've been terrible. But I'm not.

On a shallower, less philosophical note, I'm relatively smart, some people who aren't me think I'm funny, all of my English teachers so far talk about how my writing is "amazing", I'm an outside-the-box thinker, people think I'm adorable because I'm short and my eyes are somewhat big and this gives the illusion of my being younger, I'm an okay debater, my math skills rank in the top 10% of the nation, I understand political and scientific concepts very easily, I don't overreact in bad situations and I have good taste in T-shirts.

·
Registered
270 Posts
In class, I always managed to convince people I was right, if we didnt really know the answer to the question. I was just using guesswork really, but it must have been quite logically sound, at least from our point of view. Trouble is with guesswork you do get it wrong a lot of time, and that's what happened. I convinced people that my wild guesswork was 100% right.

Pretty awesome if you ask me.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thought I was gonna be the first negative sounding guy. But REEPER beat me to it.
So yea, to answer your question, NOTHING makes me awesome.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I agree with clockman and reeper. Nothing... No one is truly awesome. Only varying degrees of suck. I suck a lot less then some people while a lot of people suck a lot less then me. No one is truly awesome.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts