Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Deep conversations, which usually go out the window once a guy starts thinking there's a potential for sex
I certainly don't look for sex online, so we're cool.

Reactions: Kynx

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Manly forearms 😍

I enjoy sexting, actually. It's a fun build-up throughout the day.

Assertiveness/decisiveness. Something about it makes me feel safe. But not a jerk, because on the flip of that, nothing is more attractive than a man that treats other humans with thoughtfulness & care.

Talking. Really talking. Having great conversations makes me feel bonded & bonded makes me want to knock boots.

Maybe this is a Sx thing, but the connection where you feel like you are the only 2 people in the world. I crave it. Being playful. Anywhere, all the time. Making every experience an adventure. At the grocery store. Eye contact. Oh eye contact can give me such goose bumps. Role-playing when out and about. Going for a road trip, stopping at gas stations & challenging each other to do ridiculousness, like embarassing yourself in front of people. Collecting ramdom things (that could somehow be used for sexin') from each gas station, not showing each other until later & then incorporating them somehow. Everything should be foreplay. Plain old having fun with my partner is a huge turn-on.

Humor. Making me laugh sets off a direct trigger to the lady bits.

Woods. I like woods a lot. Not sure what it is about them, but any time I am in them, my brain starts going 5000mph. Maybe because they're just cozy to me? Idk. Cozy makes me horny I guess.

OK THAT'S ENOUGH FOR NOW 😬

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
16,842 Posts
A woman in the throes of a mind shattering orgasm (especially if I am the reason why she's having it).

·
Registered
55 Posts
Talking. Really talking. Having great conversations makes me feel bonded & bonded makes me want to knock boots.

Woods. I like woods a lot. Not sure what it is about them, but any time I am in them, my brain starts going 5000mph. Maybe because they're just cozy to me? Idk. Cozy makes me horny I guess.
Haha, I've never heard of that phrase "knock boots". I like it.

Yes! I always imagine the most cozy, relaxing place is somewhere out in the woods, like a log cabin with a fire going in the winter with a hot drink, pen, and paper. I want to write some amazing novels, poetry, philosophy, or something out there where it's quiet and the calm reminder that nature is right outside your door. The fresh air, the little critters, unfortunately probably a lot of bugs too. I hear they're really loud out in the country. But anyways, yes, doing natural things out in nature is what I call it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Surprises. I don't expect to see perfect bodies in bikinis when I go to the pool, can feel it in my balls when I see one. Same for going out and seeing someone with a great smile, great hair, great butt, etc. Sometimes the surprise isn't physical, an unexpectedly great conversation is a major turn on.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8 sx/so
6,941 Posts
lol. The question is what makes you horny, ie: What turns you on.

If you change the question to that then: An intelligent, non-scheming/honest, beautiful woman who is in touch with herself-her body-her desires and actually knows what she wants out of life and doesn't leave her man when things become inconvenient ie: Is in reality, extremely loyal.

·
Premium Member
ENFJ — sx/so — 2w3 7w6 9w8: The Peacekeeper
4,397 Posts
Excessive amounts of caffeine apparently. Also should state that my power gif is related to power in the bedroom, not over people outside of it. Also @ENIGMA2019 you are partly responsible for this 😠😇

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,673 Posts
Groping a stiff cock, of course. Even more so when it presses into my soft palate. I'm not too complicated.

...Now someone else please post so this can get lost in the other responses!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Haha @ButIHaveNoFear alas, you have been left hanging. I will save you.

I read a tweet or something like that idk where it was that the person felt like a cat burying their poo in a litterbox after they posted something controversial or risque. That they'd follow it up with a bunch of other posts to try to hide it. No analogy has ever spoken to me so much as that one. 🧐

also in regards to your post- ohhh baybayy oh-la-la feeling the pulsing against your body hubba hubba 😍

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,673 Posts
also in regards to your post- ohhh baybayy oh-la-la feeling the pulsing against your body hubba hubba 😍
🤣 Nice! Thanks for having my back!

The weird thing about this exchange is, I was at work, and I was walking in the hallway and for some reason I had the intrusive thought, "Kelly Kapowski! There is someone on PerC with the name Kelly Kapowski!" It's like I knew! Better butter my buns and call me an Ni-dom...

...Is anyone else turned on by having butter or margarine spread on their ass cheeks and being called an introverted iNtuitive? Or izit juss me, hyuk hyuk!

Reactions: Kelly Kapowski

·
Premium Member
INTP (I thimk) 5w
14,884 Posts
Deep conversations, which usually go out the window once a guy starts thinking there's a potential for sex
I suppose deep conversations on the nature of sex, what it's for, how it's personal and how it's universal are out of the question?

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
🤣 Nice! Thanks for having my back!

The weird thing about this exchange is, I was at work, and I was walking in the hallway and for some reason I had the intrusive thought, "Kelly Kapowski! There is someone on PerC with the name Kelly Kapowski!" It's like I knew! Better butter my buns and call me an Ni-dom...

...Is anyone else turned on by having butter or margarine spread on their ass cheeks and being called an introverted iNtuitive? Or izit juss me, hyuk hyuk!
Hahaha one might say you were turns to camera Ka-POW-ski'd with a thought

Butter yes margarine no, margarine is just rubbish and as such belongs in the trash 😄

·
Registered
142 Posts
Ummm.. that's such an interesting question. It might seem like a stupid question at first, but that's really an interesting and an IMPORTANT question. Because we should be knowing that what qualities do we admire the most in our partner and what we ultimately want from our relationship, so this question really is a very important one and should be considered!
What makes me horny?
Well... Its, LOTS AND LOTS OF TRUE LOVE (When I get to feel that my partner loves me truly, by his ACTIONS ofcourse ) and when, he just can't get stop showing me affection. When he covers me inside his arms and when he can't stop kissing and adoring me.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Hmm...Well if that's what you dig sexually, okay. But that kind of thing doesn't usually happen, so I hope you're prepared if it doesn't. I'm a 42 yo virgin fyi. But if you're a female, then you have a much better chance at getting laid. If this answer offends you, then I can't help you. Almost every young man is looking to get laid. I know I was, plus admiring their personality on the "side", but I didn't have the right criteria for most women. So I learned to dig women as human beings instead of love objects. Now I'm prepared to maybe go my whole life without a woman, and it ain't the worst thing! But you're a woman, and you can always probably score. Good luck I guess.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Hmm...Well if that's what you dig sexually, okay. But that kind of thing doesn't usually happen, so I hope you're prepared if it doesn't. I'm a 42 yo virgin fyi. But if you're a female, then you have a much better chance at getting laid. If this answer offends you, then I can't help you. Almost every young man is looking to get laid. I know I was, plus admiring their personality on the "side", but I didn't have the right criteria for most women. So I learned to dig women as human beings instead of love objects. Now I'm prepared to maybe go my whole life without a woman, and it ain't the worst thing! But you're a woman, and you can always probably score. Good luck I guess.
Fuck, I was responding to Ines, not Hexigoon.

21 - 40 of 99 Posts