41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
INTP 4w5
142 Posts
That's only from SO, not from everyone:

5am private messages;
Listening to her voice saying certain things (affirmation);
Honest and direct transmission of desire in a childlike manner or with a perverted and dirty attitude/words;
Roleplaying;
Innocent intimate touches in public;
Photos in pijamas;
When partner swears;
When partner is deeply concentrated to something (e.g. reading a book);
Bites;
Watching her lips/hands/ass for more than 10 seconds until I start to fantasize.

·
Registered
142 Posts
That's only from SO, not from everyone:

5am private messages;
Listening to her voice saying certain things (affirmation);
Honest and direct transmission of desire in a childlike manner or with a perverted and dirty attitude/words;
Roleplaying;
Innocent intimate touches in public;
Photos in pijamas;
When partner swears;
When partner is deeply concentrated to something (e.g. reading a book);
Bites;
Watching her lips/hands/ass for more than 10 seconds until I start to fantasize.
How cuuuuuuutee !

·
Code Cracked
8,919 Posts
Groping a stiff cock, of course. Even more so when it presses into my soft palate. I'm not too complicated.

...Now someone else please post so this can get lost in the other responses!
I had to delete and re type lol Do you mean slow stroking? Sorry, I had to bring this one back to the forefront.

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,673 Posts
I had to delete and re type lol Do you mean slow stroking? Sorry, I had to bring this one back to the forefront.
Yeah, thaaaanks...
Random grabs through clothes, and if it happens to be hard—or becomes hard, score! (Don't worry, it's consensual.)

·
Registered
INTP 4w5
142 Posts
Looking at scratches and bruises on the body of SO - reminding me about how I marked my territory with a delightful pleasure - especially looking at the visible ones (neck, arms, legs) in public makes me instantly think at the ones under the breasts and those inside the thigh close to those right beside...- 😮ok. I'll stop here. I don't want to change my underwear now because of this!🙃😋

·
Registered
Stealth Warship
768 Posts
Looking at scratches and bruises on the body of SO - reminding me about how I marked my territory with a delightful pleasure - especially looking at the visible ones (neck, arms, legs) in public makes me instantly think at the ones under the breasts and those inside the thigh close to those right beside...- 😮ok. I'll stop here. I don't want to change my underwear now because of this!🙃😋

32 Underrated Office Scenes That Are Even Funnier The 100th Time | The  office nbc, The office characters, The office show

Reactions: impulsenine

·
Registered
ESTP 5w6 583 SLE-Ti SO/SP Dc; The Magician.
16 Posts
When talking to INTPs. Does this count? 🥺

·
Registered
Stealth Warship
768 Posts
Reactions: ENIGMA2019

·
Registered
INFP
607 Posts
A mix of shallow and profound. The usual, a sexy body. Curves, yes. But also brains, depth, feistiness, sincerity and the bravery to not be a sheep. Sprinkle liberally with compassion, and I'm all excited.

·
Premium Member
INTP (I thimk) 5w
14,883 Posts
What Makes You Horny?

That's a tough question. These come to mind:

1. Not having had sex for a while
2. The desire of a willing partner provided I want them for reasons other than sex
3. Social approval (I'm mostly conservative when it comes to sex)
4. Suffering from sexual frustration

This leaves unanswered questions. #'s 1,2, and 3 don't always hold. So far I can't figure the exceptions.

·
Registered
Introvert, iNtuitive, Thinker, Feeler, and Judger
64 Posts
I imagine a handsome man who has above average intelligence with passionate power to make me never want to leave the bedroom. His calculative eyes intensely looking into mine as his smirk makes my thigh twitch when I know he wants to pick me up and carry me to the bedroom to make me be his good girl by letting him dominate me from many positions and mark his territory on my body until I start drowning into the bed and not being able to move my legs anymore. The thought of him whispering assertively into my ear with his hot breath to tell me to keep his manhood inside of me while I sleep like a good girl turns me on. My lover marking his territory on my body by putting a tattoo on me turns me on, too. Loyalty from my lover makes me motivated to orgasm even harder in my imagination. Getting my lover to whisper into my ear aggressively to tell me, "I won't stop fucking you after you orgasm because I'm going to fuck you until your legs are weak and you can only surrender to my cock that won't stop penetrating you until you pass out." makes me very horny.

·
Premium Member
INTP (I thimk) 5w
14,883 Posts
A female wanting to have sex with me where there is something in her personality I want to (this is hard to express) have or be with as long as there are no deal breakers. Being male is a deal breakers. Having another known boyfriend is a deal breaker.

·
Code Cracked
8,919 Posts
I am not sure I want to give too many answers to this because someone may use the combo of their wicked wordplay and knowledge to their advantage. smirks

Something I think is safe to mention that turns me on is this idea.....

While he is in the shower massaging shampoo on his scalp and goes to rinse it off~ It just takes that one moment ..........where he closes his eyes and leans his head back and I slip in. Almost like a whisper in the back of his mind but ~it is like I am behind him whispering in his ear. He can not quiet make out what I am saying.... before he realizes it~ he is rock hard.

Not even bothering to open his eyes because ~it is almost against his own will~ he finds his hand is wrapped around it. Taunting himself with the idea that I am in front of him and he is in control. Slowly, running the head up and down between my very sensitive areas before getting to the apex ~smirking at the thought he will tease me only entering a little over the pulsating head with a slow rhythmic motion~ in and out trying to fight through the resistance and wanting me to beg/plea/whimper for all of it.

As he is working his way in inch by inch ~ resisting the urge to push in fast, hard and as deep as he can go~ feeling the hot heat and convulsing spasms ~ before realizing he has lost control and explodes at the same time.

When sanity is regained and his vision clears ~Leaving him wondering why he really even thought it would play out the way he intended.

(I mean- after all they ended up teasing theirself as well with the slow friction and setting off just as much sensation with the bundle of nerves right below the enlarged pulsating head.) Oh, back to the original question....

Another thing is touching more than just my body. It gets me from 0-60 pretty fast. But, the ability to mentally arouse me and get me so turned on that every part of my body tightens up is a feat. Not that even in person someone would be aware unless they could see my eyes. If they were hidden by sun glasses ~ the only other part of my body that would betray me even with a bra on and that turned on would be evident in that area and it would appear I have been out in 50 degree temperatures or less. Areas that would be tempting to caress/touch.

I wonder if I am the only one that walks around with certain areas of my body so tight and erect in others it is almost painful... Alas, I doubt I will get the answers.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts