Personality Cafe banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

Registered
I don't want to be an ENFJ 8w9, I want to be an ISTP but can't help it.
馃槼 An ISFJ started a thread about what makes you horny.
The world is going to end I suppose 馃槀

Administrator
Cooking together.

Your post reminded me of this song for some reason (I think b/c the title is about food and its kind of silly like the one in your post)--and I realized it's fitting for the thread!

I do find this song kind of adorable--just their communication and also the humor of the song. Maybe that he actually listens to her and is open-minded. And it's also so funny.

Registered
Introvert, iNtuitive, Thinker, Feeler, and Judger
A female wanting to have sex with me where there is something in her personality I want to (this is hard to express) have or be with as long as there are no deal breakers. Being male is a deal breakers. Having another known boyfriend is a deal breaker.
A male having no morals is a deal breaker because I don't want to deal with a monster. A male who follows any religion that has religious scriptures that represent patriarchal stockholm syndrome such as silent women, women who obey men even if the men are rapists, domestic violence against unwilling women, and other things is a deal breaker. A fuckboy is a deal breaker. A male who is addicted to drugs and alcohol is a deal breaker. A male who doesn't support gun rights is a deal breaker. A male who cannot handle my crippling depression and constantly pissed off attitude towards the world is a deal breaker. A greedy pig who has a problem with me not wanting to shave my legs, not wanting to wear makeup, and not wanting to wear sexy clothes is a deal breaker.

Registered
A male having no morals is a deal breaker because I don't want to deal with a monster. A male who follows any religion that has religious scriptures that represent patriarchal stockholm syndrome such as silent women, women who obey men even if the men are rapists, domestic violence against unwilling women, and other things is a deal breaker. A fuckboy is a deal breaker. A male who is addicted to drugs and alcohol is a deal breaker. A male who doesn't support gun rights is a deal breaker. A male who cannot handle my crippling depression and constantly pissed off attitude towards the world is a deal breaker. A greedy pig who has a problem with me not wanting to shave my legs, not wanting to wear makeup, and not wanting to wear sexy clothes is a deal breaker.
Okay but aren't you also a deal breaker for wanting someone to obey what you say? It was good for the first half, but after that it's not just about you anymore, it's more like mistaking a person wrong attitudes with his whole personality. If you want respect and love, you must give it too 馃槉

Administrator
Okay but aren't you also a deal breaker for wanting someone to obey what you say? It was good for the first half, but after that it's not just about you anymore, it's more like mistaking a person wrong attitudes with his whole personality. If you want respect and love, you must give it too 馃槉
When did she say she wants someone to obey what she says?

Perhaps for you, a woman who wants you to shave your body and wear makeup and stuff isn't a deal breaker. But for some men it would be. I fail to understand how not wanting to dress in those ways translates to you "wanting someone to obey you" just because you have boundaries about what you want to do with your own body/how you dress. Or have strong convictions about owning a firearm and will not date someone who has different views.

How is any of that "telling others to obey you"? It's just her dealbreakers, same as we all have--even if they aren't the same exact boundaries/dealbreakers. I don't have the same boundaries or dealbreakers, and I can see how it might be difficult to find someone with all those qualities, but I still understand that they are preferences/boundaries/dealbreakers and not her expecting someone to obey what she says.

Edit: Also, I think this is also getting off topic a bit and away from the character of this thread--so while I asked a lot of questions, I don't really want to discuss it much, because I don't want to take the thread off topic more.

I guess what I meant is that I disagree with you that she is saying she wants men to obey what she says, just because she has preferences. She never expressed that, from what I can see.

Registered
Introvert, iNtuitive, Thinker, Feeler, and Judger
You are confusing the word obey with expectations. If a person doesn't meet my expectations, then I'm not dating them. "After that it's not about you anymore" is actually illogical. Because it's really about me since I have expectations for a person before I start dating them because if I have children, I don't want them having a parent who's a drug addict, an alcoholic, someone who's not going to fight with me to fight for freedom, someone who expects me to put a happy face all of the time, someone who's going to abuse me just because I'm a female, and someone who expects me to look pretty for them. Because I don't have time to be the pretty clown that deals with a person who's going to be a negative influence on my potential children because I've been to places where poverty and crime are at because the people drown in alcohol, drugs, junk food, gambling, and other vices instead of improving their infrastructure, education system, job opportunities, and other things. I don't want my potential children causing their society to have poverty and crime because their parent is influencing them to do that.

Registered
When did she say she wants someone to obey what she says?

Perhaps for you, a woman who wants you to shave your body and wear makeup and stuff isn't a deal breaker. But for some men it would be. I fail to understand how not wanting to dress in those ways translates to you "wanting someone to obey you" just because you have boundaries about what you want to do with your own body/how you dress. Or have strong convictions about owning a firearm and will not date someone who has different views.

How is any of that "telling others to obey you"? It's just her dealbreakers, same as we all have--even if they aren't the same exact boundaries/dealbreakers. I don't have the same boundaries or dealbreakers, and I can see how it might be difficult to find someone with all those qualities, but I still understand that they are preferences/boundaries/dealbreakers and not her expecting someone to obey what she says.

Edit: Also, I think this is also getting off topic a bit and away from the character of this thread--so while I asked a lot of questions, I don't really want to discuss it much, because I don't want to take the thread off topic more.

I guess what I meant is that I disagree with you that she is saying she wants men to obey what she says, just because she has preferences. She never expressed that, from what I can see.
Yeah but be aware of the first half.
Not drinking alcohol, not having strict religious thoughts or so are good things but those are personal things in that opinion too.
If you can do whatever you want with your body the same goes for the other person.
It's about love and how much you respect the other person's view and it isn't connected to gender.

Registered
INTJ-Fi, 5w4 (549 sp/sx)
In one word, suspension, or the situation when you constantly trying to examine every single detail in the environment, just like in a horror movie, you know the predator is out there...

Unsure and even scared..., where to run, where to hide?

I am just a cute rabbit after all, in any moment, the one spicy fox could appear, I will run and will not surrender until you proven yourself to me, or when I simply just give up, whatever comes first.

Good the fox will eat me in a "good" way ^^ thehee

---

I forgot to add that the spicy fox needs to be a tomboy that passed somewhat ridiculous high standards, since I am a really, really, really picky idealist.

Reactions: Behnam Agahi

Registered
You are confusing the word obey with expectations. If a person doesn't meet my expectations, then I'm not dating them. "After that it's not about you anymore" is actually illogical. Because it's really about me since I have expectations for a person before I start dating them because if I have children, I don't want them having a parent who's a drug addict, an alcoholic, someone who's not going to fight with me to fight for freedom, someone who expects me to put a happy face all of the time, someone who's going to abuse me just because I'm a female, and someone who expects me to look pretty for them. Because I don't have time to be the pretty clown that deals with a person who's going to be a negative influence on my potential children because I've been to places where poverty and crime are at because the people drown in alcohol, drugs, junk food, gambling, and other vices instead of improving their infrastructure, education system, job opportunities, and other things. I don't want my potential children causing their society to have poverty and crime because their parent is influencing them to do that.
Well pointing out crime and poverty wasn't really necessary. Some people just deal with the things in their life and they don't know why, but it's just the way it is.
As long as you tag other people as poor or born on a bad environment you will judge the whole also based on those thoughts. That's a dangerous way you're going. It might lead to hating blacks, asians or even all the males because they couldn't satisfy your ideas.
I mean if you have expectations, others will have their own expectations from you too. If a man finds out that he loves you, he might also quit smoking or drinking alcohol because those are your expectations while his expectations might be that you don't hate every idea and be depressed like that. But it's about love and respect. If you would truly think that you love a person, respect and expectations will come too. If you don't do that and are forced to choose the best male found out there because he satisfied your expectations more, that would be the worst life you will experience, I can vouch for that. Your future children won't find happiness too.

Registered
In one word, suspension, or the situation when you constantly trying to examine every single detail in the environment, just like in a horror movie, you know the predator is out there...

Unsure and even scared..., where to run, where to hide?

I am just a cute rabbit after all, in any moment, the one spicy fox could appear, I will run and will not surrender until you proven yourself to me, or when I simply just give up, whatever comes first.

Good the fox will eat me in a "good" way ^^ thehee
So you love hide and seek huh?

Registered
INTJ-Fi, 5w4 (549 sp/sx)
Reactions: Perlanthesis

Registered
Yes, it is always a hide and seek, even when it comes to everyday and even intellectual discussions.
Well it depends on the predator. Some predators will focus on a certain prey and act like they are not focusing on anything. But they also lose interest when they see another predator seeking their prey, like lions, tigers or etc.
Some predators will act like playing hide and seek with everybody, they kill hundreds of preys but only eat one of them, these predators never lose their interest and will play hide and seek with their prey, like wolves...
Hide and seek is part of the game the first predators play, but it's only a part, if another predator comes in the game or it gets too long they will lose interest.
But the second type of predators won't lose interest because they're playing this game with hundreds of different preys.

Administrator
Yeah but be aware of the first half.
Not drinking alcohol, not having strict religious thoughts or so are good things but those are personal things in that opinion too.
If you can do whatever you want with your body the same goes for the other person.
It's about love and how much you respect the other person's view and it isn't connected to gender.
Yeah--other people can do whatever else with their bodies (alcohol and drugs, be religious etc.) but that doesn't mean you have to date them.

Do you understand? You can choose not to date people for any reason. It's not controlling what they do--it's controlling what you do with your body and what relationships you choose to cultivate.

I get that maybe you don't agree with some of the premises (that people who like when girls dress up are pigs etc.), but ultimately, it's no one's choice but their own who they want to date or have relationships with. Choosing not to date someone because of their qualities or beliefs isn't exercising control over them--it's just having boundaries and preferences.

And isn't it better if they say it up front? Even if you don't agree with the premises, would you really want to date someone who didn't want to date you because of the qualities, beliefs, lifestyle you have?

I'm a single mother and I've heard all sorts of rubbish about single moms and how/why no one should date them. I disagree with the premises that are presented (usually surrounding single mothers looking for a father for their child, or that they are idk...gold diggers, or many other stereotypes and shit). But ultimately I embrace their preferences--I wouldn't want to date the people who believe those things anyway, and it's a godsend to know what someone believes up front, to avoid them.

But basically--preferences are preferences, and they are fine.

Though now I'd like to give the thread back to the horny and stop debating.

Registered
Your post reminded me of this song for some reason (I think b/c the title is about food and its kind of silly like the one in your post)--and I realized it's fitting for the thread!

I do find this song kind of adorable--just their communication and also the humor of the song. Maybe that he actually listens to her and is open-minded. And it's also so funny.

That song made me giggle. Handcuffs, whipped cream, I was allergic- Beautiful. It brought a tear to my eye 馃ズ馃槃 Trying things & being able to have a sense of humor/laughing together when things don't go as planned= muy importante

@Glittris - Chasing. HECKS YEAH Playfulness with an undertone of predator/prey 鉂

Registered
INTP 4w5
Confidence, Curiosity, Adventure, Play, Beauty, Power, Knowledge, Fun, Maturity, Sensual, Sexy voice.

All in one person!

61 - 80 of 98 Posts