Personality Cafe banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
hqdefault.jpg

18af8f64ce9fee81ba756318a32f2d17.jpg

Also, just a heads up, this next one is pretty gross and might get me banned. Sorry, but I almost spewed a mouthful of coffee all over my keyboard when I saw it.

You were warned

I apologized

e99b3d6f74def0a74294e04ef8e8b844.jpg

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
An example of the kind of thing I find really funny is people put into unusual / unconventional / absurd circumstances where you can see their reactions, like in the following videos; the more inappropriate the better.

I also find these pretty funny:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Infp

I think I kind of like laughing along with people by making them laugh.Its like while I am with my friends,I crack jokes,the level of intelligence/stupidity depends on how other person is.If a friend seems to like pervert jokes,i tell them and seeing them laugh at my jokes or sometimes laugh at my intentional stupidities i get really excited and laugh along with them:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

·
Plague Doctor
5,927 Posts
There are so many things I find funny, but following form, Absurdism is really funny to me. Like, when something really improbable happens that, like, it's hard to believe that it actually happened that way. There are a lot of examples of this in Vonnegut's books. I can only think of sort of morbid examples, but I'll use one from when I was about 20 living in an apartment.

My friends and I were staying up late. One of my friends was drinking a lot. He felt really sick and, instead of going to the bathroom, he ran out the door and threw up over the balcony. It was like 3 in the morning. It just so happened to be the same time that the person directly underneath me decided to take her dog out for a walk. At the time, it wasn't funny. I cleaned everything up, apologized, etc... But looking back, that sometimes makes me laugh when I remember it.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Jimmy Carr is probably my favourite, now living, comedian, and he pretty much summed up my sense of humour in a bit he did at the end of one of his shows, I think it was "making people laugh". He was explaining how the funniest jokes to him are the ones that's so shocking and outrageous that, as you'e laughing, you're thinking to yourself "I'm a terrible human being. Still funny though. But I'm a terrible human being". He then goes on to play a game consisting of him telling more and more offensive jokes until the audience just growls.

I couldn't find that particular clip, seems it's been taken down, but here's a similar bit he did at the end of another one of his specials:

·
Registered
113 Posts
witty banter in novels, things said or funny responses to situations that make me crack up and lol. Usually, in moments when no one is looking :ninja:

·
Registered
771 Posts
The stupidest things make me laugh. Usually its peoples' reactions to stuff. I like a good classic Dave Chappelle.

This never gets old :laughing:

Reactions: Shade and Benny

·
Registered
326 Posts

I like silly stuff: ridiculous games, people clowning around, (harmless) pranks - it's all good fun ^^ I couldn't stop laughing at this when I first saw it :laughing:

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
I laugh at most everything, but I particulalry enjoy wit, absurdities, silliness, sarcasm, etc.

The humor I respond to the least is bathroom/grossout humor (the stuff of so many comedies nowadays), and really lame stuff like "dad jokes" or the more egaltarian "parent humor".

41 - 57 of 57 Posts