Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had many over the years. I will list the ones I can remember from last 10-15 years or so, but don't judge me cause I only had sex with them, I did not marry them...in my fantasy, that is. :p

Btw I'm hetero guy.

Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Eva Longoria, Eva Mendes, Hayden Panettiere, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Aniston, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and a few other reality TV people whose names I can't recall...I think those were one-night stands!
:tongue:

Reactions: Nightmaker81

·
Registered
884 Posts
I have a fantasy where Scarlett Johansson needs help getting power cords and I'm there to talk to her. I then proceed to talk to her about science and then it leads to a wild night of wine, love making and we get married.

Seems pretty realistic imo

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
o_O none thus far...people do that?

·
Sharp Cutting Thing
9,678 Posts
None? I can't get off on fantasizing about a celebrity. People do that?

·
Registered
144 Posts
None...

There's a few characters from games and anime, if I visualize them as an actual person or as a cosplayer, that on the other hand...

·
Registered
596 Posts
none

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
There is one I have a huge crush on, and I have fantasized about him sexually, but since he's a real person who actually exists in this universe, the whole thing of "what if that's not what he actually likes in bed? What if he actually hates that sort of thing and finds it demeaning?" pops into my mind and then fantasizing about him is no longer sexy. I can fantasize about a character he plays, though, since that character technically only exists in the world of a certain TV show. I'm definitely sexually attracted to him, but if I had the chance to have sex with him, I don't think I could go through with it unless I got to know him first. I think that while I find him sexually and aesthetically appealing, I'm more attracted to his personality and sense of humor than anything.

Reactions: conscius

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reactions: Wellsy

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
None. For some reason, when I fantasize, the figures are almost always featureless. Like you either can't see their faces or their faces are amorphous. It's not a conscious decision.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I also don't fantasize about celebs in a sexual way. I have like mini crushes but its not a sexual thing o.0

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
...None. It'd be weird for me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Tom Hiddleston is a recurring part in my dreamworld. But that could be because he seems to be close to my personal perfect partner with the gentlemanness and whatnot. Ah, well.

·
Banned
2,205 Posts
I've never fantasized much about celebrities. Maybe characters they've played a bit more often, but rarely the celebrity herself.

Mainly I fantasize about people I actually know. I believe this is the case for most people.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts