Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title indicates - Which mantra(s)/ motto(s) do you live by, which you feel are pertinent to an INTP type?

Just to help get things started: "I don't go along to get along."

{P.S. That doesn't mean i'm not open to ideas, just that they have to make logical sense and/ or be rational}

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine is: Believe in nothing, question everything.
This means a lot to me as I grew up in a christian house, and was discouraged from asking questions.
I don't mean to be rude and I know i'm nit-picking :tongue:, but isn't that a self defeating proposition? In any case, I think, if I understand you correctly, I get the gist of what you're saying, as scepticism and doubt are at the backbone of INTP's.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I don't mean to be rude and I know i'm nit-picking :tongue:, but isn't that a self defeating proposition? In any case, I think, if I understand you correctly, I get the gist of what you're saying, as scepticism and doubt are at the backbone of INTP's.
I see what you mean. Perhaps I should shorten it to: Question whether I should question. :laughing:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Shit happens.

Life. Bumper Stickers. Deep.

Reactions: Verisimilitude

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,665 Posts
Much like That's motto.

"Believe in no things. Question all stuff.''

This means a lot to me, as l was discouraged from questioning stuff and things.

Reactions: Verisimilitude

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Much like That's motto.

"Believe in no things. Question all stuff.''

This means a lot to me, as l was discouraged from questioning stuff and things.
I see that you've gotten two new favorite words, they are..., very generic and non-descriptive.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,665 Posts
I see that you've gotten two new favorite words, they are..., very generic and non-descriptive.
well, it's what happens when you've had a stroke on the right side of your brain and stuff but l wouldn't expect you to understand these things ;o

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
well, it's what happens when you've had a stroke on the right side of your brain and stuff but l wouldn't expect you to understand these things ;o
Hmm, not sure if trolling
fry.jpg
or actually had life threatening heart failure?

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
the real fail was me spending ten minutes trying to figure out how to spell failure. :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts