·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for fun.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I chose INFP this time. Though I also LOVE ENFP's. It's hard to choose between the two... :mellow:

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
Well my husband is ISFJ so I guess that must be my ideal, but I don't think I have a type really.
Humour in any form is ideal and although I love partying with "E"s I find "I"s better to live with.

Rocky said "I got gaps, she got gaps, together we got no gaps". ...enough said.

Reactions: niss

·
Registered
309 Posts
:shocked: What about ENFJs? ;)
Lol. I've never tried to have an actual connection with ENFJ's. Also I've only known male ENFJ's in real life, my INFP (or ENFP) answer is based on experience. Not saying it can't happen though. I am oddly attracted to ENFJ's :wink:

You still owe me a PM, btw. :proud:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Lol. I've never tried to have an actual connection with ENFJ's. Also I've only known male ENFJ's in real life, my INFP (or ENFP) answer is based on experience. Not saying it can't happen though. I am oddly attracted to ENFJ's :wink:

You still owe me a PM, btw. :proud:
Once you taste the ENFJ, you just can't get enough! :wink:

I know, how long has it been? I have a billion emails I haven't answered to yet. OK. Will get on that right away. *hits self repeatedly* :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
I've had numerous relationships with different personality types over the years and the ISTJ by far was the best. Opposites really do attract.:happy:

·
Registered
911 Posts
N, EN perhaps

·
Registered
401 Posts
I said INFJ. Not too far from my own type, but I there needs to be some personality difference to where I can relate, but learn more from a woman. INFPs are number two. I'd say ISFJ would be the least with ISTJ (my own type) being second least. Any extrovert is unknown for me. Depends on the person.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I like NT's and ESFJ's. My best relationship so far was with an ESFJ.

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ENFJ for me!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts