·
私を愛して
ESTJ; LSE; 3w4; Sp/Sx
14,683 Posts
Myself.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
The one I am. Because I want to be myself. But it's a chicken-and-egg kind of thing because it's partially my type that makes me feel that way: I want to be my type because being my type inclines me so.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm happy with what i'm getting (ENTP). :)

·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
216 Posts
Although i like being an ENFP, i'd love to borrow an INTJ's mind and way of thinking. Truly admire who focused they are!!

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
ESTP

Because inspite of my sometimes belligerent short sightedness. I have the ability to find a middle ground, while usually speaking my mind. I also go after what I want. While I’m not a straight up SJW, I also will stand up for injustice (just usually more so case by case in day to day life rather than other methods). I like my ability to be down to earth, well rounded, adapt with many people, and get along in most instances. I also like my ability to tear those who trespass against me a new asshole.

I don’t love that sometimes I can be oddly paranoid with inferior Ni in play. But I do like that when I’m right I’m hella in your face kinda right, when it applies (lol).

Not that I usually care about technical arguments and right vs wrong on subject matter. (I usually don’t because my Ti really does see too much failure in data/sources, in most debates.) For me I care WAY more about delivery, tactics, & method than I ever care about subject matter in most cases.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I think maybe ENFJ, because being extroverted seems like a advantage in this world. Or maybe something ESXX that would make me fit better with my family I think

·
Registered
543 Posts
I’d prefer to give ENFP a try.
They always seem so happy and content despite whatever is happening in thir life.
I envy that .....

·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
216 Posts
Oh how little you know about what going on inside when we are on our own with many of us. lol.
totally agreed!! I always try to hide away any "negative" emotions I'm feeling, and sort things out by myself away from people's eyes. It's because i dont like being a burden on anyone else hahaha~ ^^

1 - 16 of 16 Posts