1001 - 1020 of 1402 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Spirited away :3

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Suddenly, last summer (1959). One of the best performances by Elizabeth Taylor (Katharine Hepburn and Mongomery Clift).

suddenly last summer.jpg

Reactions: mushr00m

·
Registered
417 Posts
I watched the green Mile with one of my friends a few days ago

·
Registered
56 Posts
Gia - based on the life of the first supermodel of the world gia maria carangi. She was a very passionate soul and burned out quickly. She died age 26 from an AIDS infected needle from drug taking. Interesting life, I have to say a very tragic life which reflects in the mood of the film.

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
This one left me with the reaction, "What did I just watch?!" There are 3 brief instances of gory violence (akin to much shown on broadcast TV prime time shows). Aside from that the visuals were very striking, especially the use of colors and exposure/contrast treatments.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,009
This one left me with the reaction, "What did I just watch?!" There are 3 brief instances of gory violence (akin to much shown on broadcast TV prime time shows). Aside from that the visuals were very striking, especially the use of colors and exposure/contrast treatments.

I love how that movie uses colours as well... INFP's like movies that use a lot of colour haha!!!! And that voice, the entire movie is HYPNOTIC.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Christopher Robin.

I loved Poohbear so much as a child that my parents and grandparents nicknamed me after him. :proud: It was a cute movie, and made me laugh way more than a couple of times. I'm still a big fan of Pooh, and I'm glad they captured his best sides.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Not movie but Netflix series Russian Doll. Really liked it, but felt like it was a complex setup with kind of an overly simplistic tie-up at the end. Overall, great feelz.

That song is epicly catchy, too.

Oh, and there's that use of color, too!

·
Premium Member
15,152 Posts
Well, I'll tell you, it was called Winchester. Helen Mirren is in it. It's about Sarah Lockwood Winchester. IMHO, I think she was a few cards short of a full deck. Creepy movie, but now I want to investigate this woman further, look for articles or books on her. Hope I don't regret this investigation or ghosties start to harass me.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Some movie with Michael J Fox where he fakes being an executive. Was quite funny. And he's cute. Well... was.

Reactions: Ode to Trees

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
The Fallen Idol (1948):

Very good!
Looks good! I love watching old movies. The Four Feathers (1939) was pretty good, if you're into that kind of thing.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
The Fallen Idol (1948):

Very good!
Yes, I watched that one. Where do you find Ingmar Bergman movies? I only watched Kris (Crisis) and Autumn Sonata. I liked the Autumn Sonata very much.

1001 - 1020 of 1402 Posts