Personality Cafe banner

1401 - 1420 of 1431 Posts

·
5,124 Posts
A pretty terrible movie about a queen in the 1600s, it was a bit interesting, she was an interesting person, and who knows, perhaps they were dramatic and pretentious like that? but I felt a constant need for a shamepillow to hide my symapthetic blush.

And a documentary about mass extinctions, the dinasaur-one (asteroid), and the trilobit-one (siberia being a sea of lava for some 60 000 years if I got it right), and the current one (what would it be remembered as if there's someone to remember it far in the future?... the end of frogs-corals-lots of big mammals-mass extinction? the human swarms? the huge combustion?).

A movie about Rosa Luxembourg, interesting, quite sad and also inspiring.

·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
1,036 Posts
Watched a lot of random ones lately:
Sing
Mirai
Beauty and the Beast
Prince of Egypt
Anastasia
I want to eat your pancreas (halfway through)

·
Registered
226 Posts
"No Country for Old Men" is a masterpiece and the most realistic portrayal of a true psychopath I've seen so far in a movie.

Reactions: mushr00m

·
Registered
ENFJ 2w3 7w6 8w9 sx/so — The Free Spirit —
3,313 Posts
Interstellar for the millionth time, still teared up!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Suffragette, I had forgotten I had already seen it, but worth a second view actually
I'll put that movie on my to-watch list too ;) Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: attic

·
Registered
226 Posts
Interstellar for the millionth time, still teared up!
I saw this film a few years ago but never understood the fascination with it.
Each to their own.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sunshine on Leith. It's a musical featuring songs by The Proclaimers. It's worth a watch, absolutely. Especially if you enjoy musicals. But the best part is listening to the original The Proclaimers songs afterwards. Much better than the movie.

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,626 Posts
Nacho Libre... :p

1401 - 1420 of 1431 Posts