44,551 Posts
i binged Anne of Green Gables series lol
Me and my family (then) used to watch this when I was a child. 🙂
I thought it was good

·
Premium Member
44,551 Posts
The Godfather

I must say while I can appreciate the art in The Godfather, i do not think the movie is very infp'ish, but it's interesting to have a look in a world i don't know much about and have little affiliation with.
I didn't like it very much, but I agree. I think one has to stay somewhat open to the other world, even if it is harder when you get older and have experienced a lot of trauma.

·
Registered
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,623 ·
I didn't like it very much, but I agree. I think one has to stay somewhat open to the other world, even if it is harder when you get older and have experienced a lot of trauma.
It's a males movie, and a very realistic portrait of the maffia. In that way i appreciate it. It's some movie you have to watched at least once in your life, but I don't think it is the kind of movie that is made for me, and i think that is going to be the case for many infp's. It just doesn't have the infp spirit in it.

Reactions: Electra

·
Premium Member
44,551 Posts
It's a males movie, and a very realistic portrait of the maffia. In that way i appreciate it. It's some movie you have to watched at least once in your life, but I don't think it is the kind of movie that is made for me, and i think that is going to be the case for many infp's. It just doesn't have the infp spirit in it.
Hehe, not the enfp either 🙂

·
Premium Member
INTP (I thimk) 5w
16,943 Posts
"Copenhagen" about nuclear development during WWII. I'll be damned if I can't remember if I finished it. Now I have to look it up again to see if I did.

·
Registered
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,627 ·
The Godfather part II: 6/10

Not really my cup of tea.

Reactions: Electra

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Crypto

If you want to see Kurt Russell harvesting potatoes, then this is the movie for you. "A Solid Meh" - best review I read about it.

·
Registered
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,629 ·
Chungking Express (1994): 8/10

An infp'ish movie..

·
Registered
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,630 ·
Soom [Breath] (2007): 9/10

Minimalistic in dialogues and minimalistic in setting, while quite dreamy in a hypnotic sense. I liked it!

A loner housewife, Yeon, deals with her depression and anger by beginning a passionate affair with a convicted man on death row. After discovering her husband's infidelity, Yeon visits the prison where a notorious condemned criminal, Jin, is confined. She has been following the news reports of his numerous suicide attempts. Despite knowing Jin's crimes, Yeon treats him like an old lover and puts all her efforts into his happiness, even though she doesn't know him.

A single, small gasp of air that brings a whole world of sight and sound to the four corners of a secluded imprisonment. You are never truly alone.
unusual love story? - check!
mute characters? - check!
alienation in a relationship/marriage? - check!
cyclic storytelling with the change of seasons (inside a prison)? - check!
voyeurism? - check!
finding poetry in the most unexpected places? - check!

Another Kim Ki-duk gem!
This nails it.

·
Registered
15,898 Posts
Nobody with Bob Odenkirk. Most violent movie I think I have ever seen but good. Christopher Lloyd is on camera maybe 10 minutes total, but he was SO good.

·
Registered
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,633 ·
Bi-mong [Dream] (2008): 9/10

What a fantastic film. Very infp'ish!

·
Registered
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,634 ·
Riaru Onigokko [Tag] (2015): 7/10

Fun genre film but completely over-the-top madness & craziness, so you have to endure that. It's great, but not enough to become one of my favs.

III - The Ritual (2015): 6/10

Good visuals in this Russian horror movie, but somewhat lacking in acting & plot. Quite slow-ish but contributes to the mood.

Cam (2018): 8/10

Highly underrated sci/fi/ psychological drama film on Netflix. Some people think it makes no sense, but it actually easily does when you think about it.

Avatar: The Last Airbender - all seasons: 9/10

Finally, was able to finish a series. Loved it! EPIC.

·
Registered
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,635 ·
Do Lok Tin Si [Fallen Angels] (1995): 8/10

THIS INFP LOVES THE VISUALS HAHA... Good story, very infp'ish.

Also, smoking has never been as cool as in this movie lol, although it's something i frequently see in movies from greater china. It makes me wonder how many people smoke in greater china.

·
Registered
11,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,636 ·
My Octopus Teacher (2020): 8/10

One of the few documentaries that is actually a tearjerker... A man who started to co-exist with an octopus, visit her everyday, and start building a friendship relationship with the octopus

·
Registered
ENTJ
1,195 Posts
To All The Boys 2: PS I Still Love You: 8/10

Can't fully remember what happened, but it was an interesting movie as I had no idea where it would end up. When 1 guy confessed something I hoped he'd get excommunicated but sadly the main character was much nicer than I am, that's why it's an 8 and not a 9.

1621 - 1638 of 1638 Posts