Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It can be anime or movies or TV series. It could be anything. For me, its probably the J-drama Byakuyakou. What left a strong impression on you? What movie is your greatest inspiration?

·
Banned
2,233 Posts
Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing.
Not a day goes by where I don't think about it.
It did not "inspire" me, per se.

But it was one of those movies I could never forget.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Requiem for a dream.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Honestly, probably the first Toy Story. I watched that every day after school for months when I was 6.

I haven't had any movies really resonate with me in the past 5 years that I can recall. As far as TV, I don't watch a lot of it but I'm extremely dedicated to Breaking Bad. I've never felt such a mental/emotional connection to a character before finding that show. The acting, writing, delivery, and visuals are all top-notch in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Titanic made a big impression on me. I couldn't believe how bad it was. To this day I still wonder if there were two movies called Titanic and I watched the wrong one.

·
Banned
493 Posts
Closer.

In high school I was goo-goo-ga-ga about love and finding 'The One.' I don't believe in that stuff anymore. Love isn't as pretty as people make it out to be, some people just let themselves be overtaken by the good parts as if that's all that really matters. I like the bad parts, unlike a lot of people. A relationship that's too simple bores me. Love, in its entirety, is actually chaotic.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
The Grey.

It isn't about whether you live or die, it's about the fact that you want to be alive.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Pan's Labyrinth followed closely by Bridge to Terabithia, Coraline, Truman Show and Big Fish.

More recently, "Across the Universe" and "There will be blood".

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Recently, Exit Through the Gift Shop. It scared me out of becoming a film student because I wasn't entirely sure of how pure some of my motives for wanting to make art were.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts