Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Refuse to read the instructions before they try something new, then ask for your help two seconds later.
  • Pull out a giant heap of crumbled papers from their bags when they attend a course.
  • Dance and sing.
  • Buy a lottery ticket.
  • Confess irrational fears like thunderstorms or the world ending in 2012.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
INFP-
Rolls around on the lawn in the backyard staring up at the sky singing to himself and blowing bubbles. (Sad thing is, I'm not making it up.
Gets excited when he thinks he spotted a fairy hiding in some bark.
Prattles on about animal guides and talks to the fishes in my aquarium.
When he looks at me confused and says "There is something wrong with this pizza... it just doesn't FEEL right".

ENTP-
When he actually called himself a "demi god". I nearly cried with laughter.
When he tells me to be quiet so he can concentrate but then goes on and talks and talks.
When he tells me he's just on the phone for a quick chat and it's been 3 hours and all I've said is "uh huh" (If I laugh I won't cry)
My boss tells the most magnificent and exaggerated stories, it's quite comical.

INTP-
Outlandish and inappropriate comments that only they seem to pull off.
Teasing each other about who is the bigger nerd.
When they correct my grammar whilst I am speak out loud!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I can definitely relate to all the INTP ones, though like the ENTPs I also call myself a god and I never shut up.

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
INFP-
Rolls around on the lawn in the backyard staring up at the sky singing to himself and blowing bubbles. (Sad thing is, I'm not making it up.
Prattles on about animal guides and talks to the fishes in my aquarium.
When he looks at me confused and says "There is something wrong with this pizza... it just doesn't FEEL right".
You have typed your dog? :laughing:

·
Banned
2,020 Posts

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
infp-
rolls around on the lawn in the backyard staring up at the sky singing to himself and blowing bubbles. (sad thing is, i'm not making it up.
lmao!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
ENTPs think they're the shit sometimes.. like I know one who is not like this and she is awesome, but the rest seem to have their heads up their asses about themselves and parade about their own understanding for the sake of entertainment rather than their own understanding.

INTPs do this too, but not always.

·
Administrator
ESFJ
22,406 Posts
INTP: rant at inanimate object and invention of new swearwords. Shitting testicles flying off a bulls horn!!
ESFP: OMG I'm so down, have been forever!!....really doing it hard. The next day....yipeeeee...wooooo...isn't this life great? Tackle, trip, glomp....you really need cheering up you INTJ poohead.....woooo...more glomps.
ENTJ: Hands out job descriptions at parties on name tag. Beth: Sound minimiser for back door (nearest neighbor), Fred: party hat dispenser, Tom: village idiot.

·
Registered
118 Posts
  • Refuse to read the instructions before they try something new, then ask for your help two seconds later.
  • Pull out a giant heap of crumbled papers from their bags when they attend a course.
  • Dance and sing.
  • Confess irrational fears like thunderstorms or the world ending in 2012.
Hahah sounds like ENTP friends...

·
Registered
57 Posts
My ENFJ roommate makes me laugh all the time. She gets ridiculously excited and hyper over pretty much anything, but especially things related to romance. I don't really date guys very much, and the one time last semester that I invited a guy that I (kinda) liked over, she totally exploded! I was moderately excited, but from her reaction, you would have thought I'd announced an engagement! This roommate also had a pet name for me, which I found irritating, but she wouldn't quit so I settled for giving her my death glare or rolling my eyes or just ignoring her whenever she used it.

I don't really laugh at other types much... for the most part, we either get along fabulously or irritate the hell out of each other. This ENFP roommate is quite persistent, however, in attempting to penetrate my impenetrable defenses. :tongue:

Reactions: WanderingLucid

·
Registered
112 Posts
ENTJ: Hyperbole prone. We didn't have 10 beers a piece last night. We crushed a million beers last night and blacked out.

ENTP (student): Tries to change the subject whenever he didn't do his homework. It's hilarious because it's completely transparent to me, but it apparently has worked in the past with other teachers because it's his go-to strategy.

ISFJ: Self-punishes by saying "I promised myself not to do that." Completely cute because she's a girl.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I live in close proximity to a (very) ISTJ and a (extremely) ENFP. Brothers a year apart.
Just watching them come in the room makes me laugh.

ISTJ: Pick up your socks. You always leave them lying around.
ENFP: Okay... (huge amazed gasp) Look! LOOK! Look at the window!! Whoa... what is this, it's SO pretty! Oh, cool...
ISTJ: It's a luna moth. And it's dying.
ENFP: What? Dying? What do you mean?
ISTJ: Luna moths can't eat. They're born, they mate, they die. This one is dying. Pick up your socks.
ENFP: We can't let it die. Oh, look, K'nex! We can make a K'nex cage for the moth, and I'll feed it sugar water, and... (leaves still talking)
ISTJ: (huffs and picks up socks)

Oh, and ESTJs are lots of fun. Especially when they're married to each other.

(Background: Mary and Ralph are ESTJs in their 50's. Mary wants everyone to eat healthy. Ralph lives on white sugar.)

MARY: Coming to bed, honey?
RALPH: Oh... yeah... I was thinking I could watch Matlock and have a little snack
MARY: Yeah, I know you were going to have a little snack once I went to bed.
RALPH: Yeah.
MARY: Well, you did eat the beets at lunch.
RALPH: The beets were very good.
MARY: Good night.
(Ralph proceeds to go to the kitchen and cut himself a quarter of an angel food cake, put double scoops of ice cream, and smother it with whipping cream. Then he eats it all.)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I always get a kick out of this but whenever someone asks for my help with something they automatically ask how much I would like in return for my help. I think it's because they only come to me when they have tasks to accomplish that seem insurmountable to them. It's always really simple stuff like showing them how to re-shingle a roof, fix some clogged sink, re-format their pc, find electrical faults in their cars, etc. I always laugh since it's stuff I just happened to read somewhere years ago, watched on PBS or googled when they ask me. I always feel it's a big compliment that they always offer to pay for my help even though I always convince them to just give me a shirt of theirs I like that they never wear or some Chinese food to eat while I fix their problem.

·
Registered
765 Posts
My best friend is a comic genius and he has this dry humor that is a lot like mine, only better.

The man is completely liberal but he has a shrine of George W. Bush in his house. Okay, most of his friends are liberal too. It is very amusing whenever someone new shows up… My best friend combines debate and humor very well, while arguing a point, he doesn’t actually agree with.

Other than that he and I are always pulling pranks on each other. The last thing I did to him was sign him up for community baseball. All the sudden my friend is a huge Giants fan on facebook, and I am not sure if it is some kind of reverse prank or what. I have kept silent. I am not sure because the Giants did very well this year, I have heard... SO. I am going to get him Giants memorabilia for Christmas:laughing:( I should mention that he has never been into sports)

He took the test a few times now and it turns out he is an ENFJ.

My other best friend is an INFJ. My INFJ friend is funny because she goes off on these rants. The woman is extremely intelligent but sometimes…. I pull the rug right out from underneath her and when this happens, we both have a laugh...

:laughing:

·
Banned
809 Posts
My ENFP best friend who's always late, when I point out her punctuality she makes an exaggerated angry face and says "FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK EEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" or make an indifferent face and points her middle finger at me.

That, or the fact that she thinks up of crazy analogies about "train of thoughts" and the fact that she has a very active imagination or just plain dirty-minded. Point in case:

Me: *Slots iPod Touch into front pocket*
Me: It feels awkward..... something big in my pocket.
Her: *Laughs hysterically*
Me: You dirty £$^$%!
Me: I mean, it's not that big - what am I saying?! Forget it.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts