Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things people say that leave you speechless.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
INTP: <orders and receives home delivery>

Three months pass

INTP: <orders home delivery again from the same restaurant>

Home Delivery guy arrives. INTP answers the door in a robe.

Home Delivery Guy: You've always just taken a shower.

INTP: <quickly shuts door>

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
My INTJ friend: "Which guy is this? There are so many..." (as your date walks through the door)
Lol my uncle said this the first time he met my husband. Literally, "is this the newest one? Flavor of the month? ... Is this the only one this time?" without a trace of sarcasm.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Edit: redo. Why does that leave you speechless?
The intense fanboyhood this homophobic, anti-abortion, anti-anti-discrimination laws, dude gets.

He's not a lot worse than the other republicans but their followers don't wield the same passion and fanboyism. At least in my experience. I actually don't live in the US but that doesn't stop the local libertarians from supporting him unwaveringly. Not to mention the internet.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
INTP: <orders and receives home delivery>

Three months pass

INTP: <orders home delivery again from the same restaurant>

Home Delivery guy arrives. INTP answers the door in a robe.

Home Delivery Guy: You've always just taken a shower.

INTP: <quickly shuts door>
I see you left an impression...

·
Registered
NiTe 549
5,321 Posts
The intense fanboyhood this homophobic, anti-abortion, anti-anti-discrimination laws, dude gets.

He's not a lot worse than the other republicans but their followers don't wield the same passion and fanboyism. At least in my experience. I actually don't live in the US but that doesn't stop the local libertarians from supporting him unwaveringly. Not to mention the internet.
Same kind of "fanboyism" makes me turn off whenever someone spouts any political slogan, and I'd forgotten about that. In general, it seems like people need to be reminded to think critically, especially around election season.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
1) Oh you're blushing. Hey everyone within a half mile, he's blushing!!

2) My fantasy team is really rolling. Here's everyone on my roster.

3) You remind me SO much of my brother it's not even funny. He's this really little dorky, inoffensive guy who won't ever argue with me. We should all picnic some time. You can meet my boyfriend. He'll bring his guitar. He does Nickelback covers mostly, but he's been branching out to Scott Stapp. Not his hardcore stuff though, mostly demos.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts