Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what you think.

I speculate NTs are most likely concentrated in various pockets around the world like Silicon Valley, Seattle, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore, London, etc rather than a broader region like the West Coast of North America.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'd put Boston on the list. If NT types are more likely than the general population to be drawn to academia, that is.

I definitely run into a lot more NT people in higher ed contexts than in others, although that could be just that the higher ed environment provides more opportunities for people to be mistyped as NTs.

·
Spam-I-am
13,641 Posts

I speculate NTs are most likely concentrated in various pockets around the world like Silicon Valley, Seattle, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore, London, etc rather than a broader region like the West Coast of North America.

go to ''16 personalities personality geography of the U.S.''

sent from my MacBook Pro with Touch Bar using my key board

·
Registered
15,257 Posts
I'm from the silicon valley- Nt are quite common here - hence I never knew those types are "rare" until I joined perC

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
There are NTs of all walks of life, including those in situations that prevent them from living wherever they want. So it's unlikely that we are concentrated in anything the size of a city or larger except maybe when something like a tech company or technically oriented university dominates the local population.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Just speculation that NT's are highly overrepresented among Nobel Prize winners, the winner aside from a couple of islands would be Luxembourg, which has had two Nobel Prize winners out of a population of just 590,000, followed closely by Switzerland with 26 Nobel Prize winners out of a population of just 8,500,000. Sweden isn't far behind. Israel is surprisingly only 12th, and if you exclude the three Peace Prizes would come in around 17th. On the other hand, if you're talking about concentration, that would probably make Hong Kong the winner, as it has the most everything. You could probably find a hundred or more NT's in a single building in Hong Kong.

·
Banned
693 Posts

I speculate most NT's are concentrated in Texas, look specifically for trailer trash who wear UFO helmets.

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
Reactions: Elistra

·
Banned
25 Posts
This is a weird thing to notice, but I've come to conclusion that most nt's actually either like or live in a nature orientated environment. As sf st like it in the cities

·
Registered
623 Posts
I enjoyed living in Singapore as an NT. Definitely one of the most technologically advanced and cleanest societies I've ever lived in. My closest friend there was an ENTP as well. Such things have been rare where I've mostly lived within the US (Deep South...)

Reactions: Crowbo

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I enjoyed living in Singapore as an NT. Definitely one of the most technologically advanced and cleanest societies I've ever lived in. My closest friend there was an ENTP as well. Such things have been rare where I've mostly lived within the US (Deep South...)

https://www.16personalities.com/country-profiles/global/world

According to this website Singapore has the second lowest NT population in the world. Most common types in Singapore are ISFJs, ISFPs and ESFPs.

NTs are most common in

1. Algeria (35.79%)
2. Syria (34.02%)
3. Morocco (33.61%)
4. Georgia (33.42%)
5. Montenegro (33.16%)
6. Tunisia (33.06%)
7. Serbia (33.00%)
8. Bosnia and Herzegovina (32.65%)
9. Poland (31.85%)
10. Russia (31.09%)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts