Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Check Signature. 100 characters is just awful.
6,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Type 1s would be the writers or producers of the play and movie. They have a vision and are independent. They are quite rational and pretty much have that role as a director who wants things to go perfect and sound. Most writers I know do have that perfectionist trait in them.

The Type 2's to me would be a person who supports the Main Character/Protagonist. I would say they might be the deuteragonist. Most of them might be the parent, a sibling or a best friend of the main character. One thing though they always support the main character.

Type 3's would love to be the Main Character. They love to be in the spotlight. They want others to like them and respect them. They want others to them as a role model. Main Character/Protagonist would be perfect for them.

Type 4's might be the Damsel in Distress. They aren't the happiest people in the world. They might be trapped in the darkest castles. They need someone to save them before it is too late. They might also be the romantic partner of the main characters. They will express their romanticism really well. Quite emotional.

Type 5's might be the audience. Type 5's don't really have much care in being in the spotlight. they might help with technical props in a play or they might just observe the play/movie. They might be the reviewer of the play.

I would think that Type 6's would be the minor characters. There aren't many Type 6's around and there is either a lot or not many. There would be various of minor characters that might be a Type 6. Most minor characters would be loyal for something or someone.

Type 7's would fit as the narrator or presenters. They like to be positive and optimistic and they would like to have a laugh with the audience. They would also fit as the comedic characters. They would definitely bring the bright side of the play.

Type 8's would be the antagonist or arch villains. They love the thrill of controlling the world. They would definitely make the best antagonists. They know it.

The Type 9's would be the background characters. You know. Those people who are in the background but they don't say anything. Just stare and react.

What do you think?

·
Registered
ISTP 5w4 sx/sp 583
1,376 Posts
I would say that descriptively speaking it is right. At least somewhat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts