Personality Cafe banner

If you are a smoker, what is your personality type?

What Personality Smokes the Most?

1962 9
This is a poll to find out what personality type smokes the most (tobacco.) Please vote and provide insight as well about why you think a certain personality type may smoke more than others. :)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
ESFP.

I dislike ESFPs.
I dislike smoking.
Therefore ESFPs smoke. Flawless logic.
But I'm an INTP and I smoke! Looks as though out of 3 votes, 2 are INTP smokers. Aren't ESFP's regarded as sort of party people and crazy? I could be wrong.
ESFP.

I dislike ESFPs.
I dislike smoking.
Therefore ESFPs smoke. Flawless logic.
Results may not be accurate though, as the "E" types probably have no interest in forums such as this for the most part.
Reactions: Sela and Zic
they're too busy rolling cigarettes
Results may not be accurate though, as the "E" types probably have no interest in forums such as this for the most part.
Wouldn't this be better off in the general MBTI forum, or just the question if you are INTP do you smoke?

Certain personalities think we're boring. I think they're just scared of us.:laughing:
Reactions: steven1989pdx
Or just the poll area? And hahaha... boring, how could anyone say INTPs are boring. :D:D But yeah I understand them, some people I know just get bored with me and my too abstract thoughts because they just plainly don't understand them. And then they go and smoke a cigar. lol :D just kidding
Wouldn't this be better off in the general MBTI forum, or just the question if you are INTP do you smoke?

Certain personalities think we're boring. I think they're just scared of us.:laughing:
Reactions: steven1989pdx
Yes you are completely right, sorry, I'm a n00b. ;)

ISTJ smoker here; it has nothing to do with being social or attending parties, and everything to do with my stress levels.
... and I find that you INTP-types to be extremely intriguing, although I have to say I usually end up working myself into knots whenever you start talking about abstract things. :tongue: :crazy:
I smoke
I can picture it being an ENTP thing
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.