Personality Cafe banner

If you are a smoker, what is your personality type?

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Results may not be accurate though, as the "E" types probably have no interest in forums such as this for the most part.
they're too busy rolling cigarettes

·
Registered
672 Posts
Wouldn't this be better off in the general MBTI forum, or just the question if you are INTP do you smoke?

Certain personalities think we're boring. I think they're just scared of us.:laughing:

Reactions: steven1989pdx

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wouldn't this be better off in the general MBTI forum, or just the question if you are INTP do you smoke?

Certain personalities think we're boring. I think they're just scared of us.:laughing:
Or just the poll area? And hahaha... boring, how could anyone say INTPs are boring. :D:D But yeah I understand them, some people I know just get bored with me and my too abstract thoughts because they just plainly don't understand them. And then they go and smoke a cigar. lol :D just kidding

·
Registered
9,420 Posts
ISTJ smoker here; it has nothing to do with being social or attending parties, and everything to do with my stress levels.
... and I find that you INTP-types to be extremely intriguing, although I have to say I usually end up working myself into knots whenever you start talking about abstract things. :tongue: :crazy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts