Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a thing for ENJFs because of how friendly and open-minded they are; they're so easy to get along with.
My best friend is one and we have our differences (she's aware of her emotions and the feelings of others and thinks before she acts while i just jump into things and act like a complete asshole) but it just works with us.

I also like ISTJs for the opposite reason - their cold and calculating demeanor is a major turn on.

Reactions: shakti

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
theoretically each type is attracted to types that have their weaker functions as their strong ones
ESTPs with weak Fe and Ni will feel some attraction to types which have these as strong functions, such as xxFJs and xNTJ
among other types ESTP - ISTJ and ESTP - ISFP attraction is common

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
I'm (happily) married to an ISFJ.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ENFx (most of my ex's are ENFx). xSFJ's are attractive too--they're people-pleasers. ;) But more importantly, they make good friends and lovers.
I thought I'd like xSFJs because of their ability to please but whenever I got together with one they were always really clingy and so affectionate to the point where I actually wanted to start an argument because of how bored I was getting. For me, they're too easy to impress and I really want a challenge. But hey, I'll admit they're really good at boosting your self-confidence.

·
Registered
276 Posts
ENFx (most of my ex's are ENFx). xSFJ's are attractive too--they're people-pleasers. ;) But more importantly, they make good friends and lovers.
For some reason, I attract ESFJs alot. So far, I've had 2 ESFJ girlfriends. I believe my current girlfriend to be an ExFJ but she is leaning toward the ESFJ. Uses Si a little bit more than Ni. I don't know what I find so attractive in them though, it's not just their physical beauty but theres something inside them that lets me be all emotional and just "let go" when I'm with them. ESFJ people are certainly fun to be around when you just wanna talk and talk and talk!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Absolutely! I love that I have similar morals and logical points of view with my ENTP, so it makes chatting really easy. You don't have to worry about watching what you say. Also the sexual innuendos are endless bwahaha!
ENTP's are awesome, mostly for all the reasons just stated, but they're random as hell. I never have a boring moment when I'm with my ENTP friend. Ne+Se=Beautiful dynamic disaster. lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts