Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm in a new relationship so I'm not sure what his type is, and I think it may be a bit awkward if I ask him to take a test, haha.

But if I had to guess... INFJ. The description seems pretty accurate from what I know about him so far. :) Second guess would be ISFJ.

·
Registered
715 Posts
probably both INTP. one of them with very developed ... everything (she considers being INFP too).

·
Registered
505 Posts
Been with an ISTJ for a long time.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Married to an ENFJ.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
INTJ here dating an ISTP for a year.

Reactions: Antrist

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I've been with an ESFP, minus a 6 month hiatus, for 8 years.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are you saying that as a general rule you have dated enfps or that you are currently with an enfp? I popped on here to better understand istp's as they apply to enfp's & would to love to hear your thoughts on the topic. My limited experience was with one very abrasive istp who ultimately discovered he was typed wrong (could have told him that!) and was not my dual after all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are you saying that as a general rule you have dated enfps or that you are currently with an enfp? I popped on here to better
understand istp's as they apply to enfp's & would to love to hear your thoughts on the topic. My limited experience was with one very abrasive istp who ultimately discovered he was typed wrong (could have told him that!) and was not my dual after all.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
My experiences:
ISTJ: quite a good match, actually, a long relationship, too, even though he didn't deem me "worthy".
Suspected INTP: could've worked, but .. procrastination galore. No decisions, ever, about anything. Nada.
ESTP: communication was surprisingly difficult. Also, procrastination fail here, too.

Now I'm going for an INFP. Wish me luck.

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
I'm single and very content with that arrangement.

Reactions: Antrist
1 - 20 of 38 Posts