• ISTJ

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether you believe in a God or not, when you hear someone say "God," what do you picture? The orderly ESTJ? The creative and moody ISFP? A grand, benevolent ENFJ? Perhaps the crafty, attention-seeking ENTP.

Make your choice.

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,075 Posts
INTJ.
Why?
Because I am perfect - and an INTJ - and God is said to be perfect. Thus, he must be an INTJ.
:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

You are forgetting that God is energised by people. He loves people. Must be an ENFJ!!!!!!:crazy:

·
Registered
523 Posts
I've always pictured god as a cloud with yellow light behind it, for some reason, ever since I was little. I was really surprised when I first saw a picture meant to represent God, of a man in a white robe with a long white beard. That's how I picture Zevs, who is a god, I guess, but usually when people say God they mean the Islamic, Jewish and/or Christian God...

As for personality type... Well, Psilocin said it beautifully. All of the types at once.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I've always pictured god as a cloud with yellow light behind it, for some reason, ever since I was little. I was really surprised when I first saw a picture meant to represent God, of a man in a white robe with a long white beard. That's how I picture Zevs, who is a god, I guess, but usually when people say God they mean the Islamic, Jewish and/or Christian God...

As for personality type... Well, Psilocin said it beautifully. All of the types at once.
I used to picture god in a similar way. That is, until I realized he wasn't real.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I used to picture god in a similar way. That is, until I realized he wasn't real.
For the record, I don't believe in God either, but it still exists as a concept in people's minds and I do sometimes picture what it/they look like. Don't you ever picture characters from books? Do you think they're real?

I see this as an excercise in imagination (and I'm a bit bored with arguing about religion right now).

*crosses fingers and hopes she is not derailing the thread with this post*

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Incidentally, I did intend to have an "All of the above" option, but I forgot about it last minute. It certainly appears as though that choice would be winning had I remembered.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts