Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is she a INTP or a ISTP or something else??

I'm a intp but my friend said that I remind him of her with the one expression ....

(I have it posted in the INTP forum too I just thought it'd be good to have other opinions as someone mentioned it )

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
People tend to see her as ISTP, or INTP, there was a thread going around a few days ago asking exactly the same thing. But the only real way you will find out is if she takes the test.

And even thou people think she is an INTP I have done some film work at an indie film studio back a few years ago. directed a few low budget films. And i had a few INTP friends that where quite good at acting. They watch people, They observe and study others. So when they are trying to portray someone else they usually are quite good at acting out different characters....with kirsten i see her as a very bad actress

Which doesnt mean she isn't INTP, But from my experience when an INTP is trying to pretend to be someone else they dont end up being another version of themselves

Reactions: Some Kind of Blue

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
yeah thats the one i saw a few days ago.

but yes, From what i see, she has an ignorance to human emotion, But i dont think it means she is an INTP, because INTP's know emotion, they study most emotions, they just decide to not show them in social life. But when it comes to acting, and having to portray emotions, they usually are very good at pretending to feel those emotions.

but that is just my own personal experience and could be proved wrong if i met more

Reactions: chessio

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Interesting that people see Extroverted intuition in her and would someone mind explaining where they see Introverted thinking in her? I'm curious.

I always thought she had dominant introverted feeling.... but maybe ISTP (with that inferior Fe)...

·
Registered
680 Posts
she is the image of a typical pothead. and most potheads are intpish. lol weak argument right here.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Interesting that people see Extroverted intuition in her and would someone mind explaining where they see Introverted thinking in her? I'm curious.

I always thought she had dominant introverted feeling.... but maybe ISTP (with that inferior Fe)...
She's young too. Her auxiliary isn't too developed yet

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
The ESTJ typing is clearly wrong. Stewart described herself as being awkward, shy, and a loner as a kid. Watch some interviews of her and its evident that she has strong social anxiety. She is extremely mature and serious, even as a teenager, a trait correlated with introverts. We can conclude that she is Ixxx. She describes herself as a logical thinker in this interview (
).
We can conclude that she is IxTx. Now note the way that her eyes dart around, looking at seemly random places but rarely at the interviewer/speaker. This is a physical trait correlated with strong intuition (http://personalitycafe.com/infj-forum-protectors/89914-tracking-eye-movements.html) We can conclude that she is INTx. For everyone claiming she is ISTP (TiSeNiFe), where do you spot Stewart's dominate Se function? Ask yourself this, Is she aware of her physical environment? Or does she seem like she is in her own head? The answer is pretty obvious to me and it's not close. If anything, a argument for INTP/INTJ seem to make more sense because we can rule out ISTP entirely.

If anyone finds evidence contradicting what I'm saying then please post. Playing the guessing game is just so meh, better to investigate her cognitive functions. I think she is INTP with extreme Ti and less Ne than most. I linked more clues below, her personality is fascinating.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,925 Posts

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Sparky you trollin?!

I can see a connection between Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson, they are both IxTx...but Tom Cruise? I think Cruise is more likely xSFx. Where you basing your info Sparky!?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
The ESTJ typing is clearly wrong. Stewart described herself as being awkward, shy, and a loner as a kid. Watch some interviews of her and its evident that she has strong social anxiety. She is extremely mature and serious, even as a teenager, a trait correlated with introverts. We can conclude that she is Ixxx. She describes herself as a logical thinker in this interview (
).
We can conclude that she is IxTx. Now note the way that her eyes dart around, looking at seemly random places but rarely at the interviewer/speaker. This is a physical trait correlated with strong intuition (http://personalitycafe.com/infj-forum-protectors/89914-tracking-eye-movements.html) We can conclude that she is INTx.
Looks to me like she is looking at the interviewer most of the time. And often when she is not she seems to look down to the right, not seemingly random at all.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
She's very contained. She talks less then the interviewer typically. Clearly an I. Doesn't like things that are not believable. Deeper picture oriented, is interested in allegories and metaphors, doesn't care about the superficial. Straightforward, could be Ti. She is just so heavily awkward - it almost seems like she does whatever is possible to latch herself onto the interviewer because she doesn't know what to do. That could be inferior Fe, lack of social grace in situations. That being said, she could also be an INTJ. I haven't seen anything that couldn't be INTx.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks to me like she is looking at the interviewer most of the time. And often when she is not she seems to look down to the right, not seemingly random at all.
When you watch from 2 minutes onwards she's really looking in all directions when she's talking.

I'd say INTx as well.
@theorycraft As for Emma Watson...can't imagine her not being an F. I'd say she's an INFJ or ENFJ. But then again I am still familiarizing myself with the different cognitive functions like Te/Ti/Fe/Fi so I might end up agreeing with her seeming to prefer T once I know more about it, but with what I know now from MBTI and watching/reading her interviews I think she really prefers F. Could you explain why you think she's a T-user?

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
When you watch from 2 minutes onwards she's really looking in all directions when she's talking.
I'd say INTx as well.
@theorycraft As for Emma Watson...can't imagine her not being an F. I'd say she's an INFJ or ENFJ. But then again I am still familiarizing myself with the different cognitive functions like Te/Ti/Fe/Fi so I might end up agreeing with her seeming to prefer T once I know more about it, but with what I know now from MBTI and watching/reading her interviews I think she really prefers F. Could you explain why you think she's a T-user?
I'm not that confident that she is T dominate, she can very well be F dominate. She doesn't smile a lot. She has this smirk most of the time, which is correlated with low Fe. I'll have to watch more interviews to be sure.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts