Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a friend who took a test and doesn't want to take the 16 types test. What type could he be based on this other test he took? He is definitely an I.

•tendencies are towards in-depth evaluations, quality and accuracy. He also can generate new ideas and fresh concepts. His plans are practical, well structured and methodical, yet he prefers an unstructured, abstract, imaginative environment. He has highly developed critical thinking abilities, is extremely conscientious and diligent in his work. Although mild mannered, he has a strong need to control his environment. He can combine intuitive thinking with the facts he has gathered.
•focus is on correctness, stability, predictable accomplishments and a peaceful environment. He influences others by use of facts, data, logical arguments, attention to detail and accuracy. He prefers a clearly defined, peaceful work environment.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
sounds like an INTJ to me.

Reactions: shygirl

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Sounds like an INTJ to me:

I (Given)
N (
generate new ideas and fresh concepts, unstructured, abstract, imaginative environment, combine intuitive thinking with the facts she has gathered)
T(
highly developed critical thinking abilities, influences others by use of facts, data, logical arguments, overuse of analysis, procedure and “fail-safe” control)
J (
plans are practical, well structured and methodical, extremely conscientious and diligent in her work, strong need to control her environment, focus is on correctness, stability, predictable accomplishments).

If not an Intuitive, she is an ISTJ.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
His plans are practical, well structured and methodical, yet he prefers an unstructured, abstract, imaginative environment.
That says intuitive in my mind.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
INTJ.

werwerwerawdfasefvaweearguj

1 - 7 of 7 Posts