Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not angry, just thought I'd create this thread so i can use it when I need to vent... my Fe drives me crazyyyyyyy : )

1) Being used by people as soon as they realize I like to help... or closed ones taking advantage of me because I care about them.
2) People you can't trust.
3) Judgmental people.
4) When I don't get enough maple syrup to go with my pancakes... : p

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
1) My naivete.
2) My lack of confidence on people.
3) People who are irresponsible, insensitive, impatient and mostly, careless.
4) People who disguise emotional harm as "brutal honesty".
5) Hurtful sarcasm. It has it's limits.
6) People who think they're always right. Ironically I commit this sin too!
7) People who are unnecesarily harsh when correcting other people.
8) The smell of bananas!! YUUCKK!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
- being ignored; if I'm talking to you, talk to me, don't just walk away
- slow walkers in the mall...and of course slow drivers in the fast lane
- to many people talking at once....especially if it's a meeting or something
- that seam on socks...if I can feel it under my toes, I get irritated lol
- DVDs from the video store that skip or freeze *twitch twitch*
- vulgarity....I drop a few f-bombs and whatnot sometimes, but any racist or REALLY vulgar words get on my nerves

I'm sure I'll think of others :tongue:

·
Registered
233 Posts
- People who try to harm others.

Other than that, I am extremely tolerant of people :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
1) My naivete.
2) My lack of confidence on people.
3) People who are irresponsible, insensitive, impatient and mostly, careless.
5) Hurtful sarcasm. It has it's limits.
6) People who think they're always right. Ironically I commit this sin too!
7) People who are unnecesarily harsh when correcting other people.
8) The smell of bananas!! YUUCKK!!!
I agree with these! Basically, anything that causes unnecessary hurt feelings. You can be blunt and still be tactful. #4 REALLY speaks to me today! Thanks :happy:

·
Registered
53 Posts
1. People who use me when they know how much I give myself up to them.
2. People who call me selfish (especially after I just gave everything I had to them).
3. People who think they know everything and constantly blab a bunch on nonsense in my ear.
4. People who try to dominate a situation and handle it incorrectly. I feel compelled to correct them (only if they're incorrect of course).
5. People who invade my privacy.
6. People who are rude for the sake of being rude.

Reactions: niffer and R22

·
Registered
53 Posts
By the way, Kudos for the start of this thread. I was thinking about this earlier, it helps narrow this down a bit for me. :p It'd be interesting to know how all the types feel about this.

·
Registered
22 Posts
1)People who hurt my Friends
2)Friends not wanting to talk or put effort into a conversion.
3)Being untrustworthy
4)People who are overly controlling
5)being mean for the sake of being mean
these really get me.

·
Registered
159 Posts
1.) Being used by others because they know how far I'll go for others.

2.) People who use, hurt, and/or threaten any of my friends.

3.) Being mad and not knowing why (it is a vicious cycle).

4.) The people who cause others in our society to suffer.

5.) The person who rides my bumper in the passing lane and then try to pass in the other lane before I can get out of their way.

6.) People who do not keep their word.

7.) The money gap between the classes in the United states and other parts of the world.

~EBD

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
People who you love, using that love and using you until you end up wanting to avoid them. This is happening with my mum time and time again. She uses me something chronic, must be payback for her raising me.

Drama people piss me off too. It's not the fact that life has crisis for them at times but their life is one big crisis. Learn from it and become a more positive and independent person from it.

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
People who are NOT kindhearted, NOT giving, NOT forgiving, and don't know how to perform acts of kindness for people.

Reactions: Benedox

·
Registered
735 Posts
Drama people piss me off too. It's not the fact that life has crisis for them at times but their life is one big crisis. Learn from it and become a more positive and independent person from it.
Here here, it's like these people think the world is against them and the world owes them something back, when instead they should have a bloody good hard look at themselves in the mirror.

People who are NOT kindhearted, NOT giving, NOT forgiving, and don't know how to perform acts of kindness for people.
Again, here here. Bloomin gets on my nerves when people hold a grudge for ages and sometimes YEARS! What's with that? I just wanna tell them to grow up and stop living in the past and that they make mistakes too and to stop having double standards!

Raaahhhhh lol

·
Banned
1,775 Posts
"Kindness without honesty is sentimentality. Honesty without kindness is brutality."

Four really ticks me off too. I used to have this ex-boyfriend who was a therapist, and he had this nice demeanor and this really rational sounding tone. So he would say something really shitty and pass it off like it wasn't shitty, and it was rather deceptive. And his favorite phrase when he would say something mean is "I'm just being honest."

So for instance, we're going on vacation, and I show up to his place smiling and excited. I say, "look," and hold out my newly manicured, natural-look fingernails and stick out a pedicured foot. And he says, "I'm a guy. I don't care about those things." Later, I tell him that was an important moment for me. And he says, "I was just being honest." I tell him, "When I worked with special needs kids, and they were excited about something dumb like High School musical, I got excited that they were excited. You don't have to like it. You can just be happy that I'm happy." Oddly enough, that time it got through.

But he'd also do things like say, "Your presence just takes up too much space in the room. It's just how you are." And he'd justify that by saying, "I'm just being honest."

1 - 20 of 67 Posts