Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we have this thread for a lot of types, and I realized it's missing in this forum. I'd be interested to know what pisses you guys off the most (other than slow people :p) :proud:

·
Registered
94 Posts
well nothing pisses me off more than slow people!! lol but people who are overly emotional, dramatic and take everything sooo seriously are right up there as well!! i just cant deal with that crap.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When chicks don't like me or talk to me because most of them think I just want to get in their pants . It's partially true, but not in all cases. haha
So they want you to get in their pants, when they don't like you, and you don't like that?

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Insulting something I care about or people I love gets me very angry.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't stand dumbass drivers, people who get worked up emotionally too easily, and people who assign me a task and explain to me everything I have to do even when it's common sense. Oh and the twilight series.

OMG I know someone who hates all these with the same passion :crazy:

Reactions: xrevolutionx

·
Registered
94 Posts
I can't stand dumbass drivers, people who get worked up emotionally too easily, and people who assign me a task and explain to me everything I have to do even when it's common sense. Oh and the twilight series.

serisouly...WHAT is with the twilight series??!! i hate it with a passion. and a lot of my friends are actually into it. i just rip on them for it. i really cant believe so many people are into it

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah: dishonesty, people who hurt my family members, people who slow down progress for no justifiable reason, people who are emotionally unreliable, people who freak out in crisis, people who assume they know what I'm like because I talk a lot, people who make assumptions about you without asking you if they're true...

... and my GOSH I hate Twilight....

·
Registered
74 Posts
  • Injustice
  • Selfishness
  • Intentional ignorance
  • Manipulation
  • Domination
  • Irrationality
  • Rudeness
P.S. The Twilight series is something I enjoy. Apparently I'm in the minority here. I think dear Edward is an ESTP, so maybe that's why most ESTPs seem to dislike it.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I thought you were an INFJ Heuristyx

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
OBAMA!

elitist attitudes.... if someone acts like they are better than me because of education, religion, $$ status, I get pissed. In my opinion we are equal, we all bleed when someone cuts us deep.

People telling me what to do, proceeded by telling me exactly how to do it... I like the freedom of finding my own efficient ways to do it... dont bog me down, please. I can wipe my ass thanks. I dont need step by step instructions for it.

IF anyone ever tries to force me into anything i rebel. especially apologies. Even if I am sorry, and you are rubbing it in my face that I need to apologize, I wont, Simply cos you are trying to force me.

Mistreatment of people. If I feel someone is being mistreated, I will stick up for em. Even if I dont like the person. I am a huge believer in common human decency....

·
Registered
74 Posts
I thought you were an INFJ Heuristyx
I don't think so. It was suggested, I researched it and didn't see myself in it at all. Se or Ti are my dominant function, I don't know which one. ESTP descriptions fit pretty well imo.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Had this happen today. People call and then you answer and they ask you to hold on. WTF? You called me.

Reactions: AimfortheBrain

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Had this happen today. People call and then you answer and they ask you to hold on. WTF? You called me.
LOL. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts