Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What pisses me off about an INFJ is the same things that piss me off about an ESTP or any other type. I get pissed off when someone does something that I see as wrong or annoying, any type is capable of doing that. That's my take on these threads, It's universal.

note: The threads themselves don't piss me off or anything, I just didn't want to have to post this to 5 different threads, but wanted to say it lol

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
i'm pissed off at :

1. disloyalty

2. stabbing me in the back

3. being a weasel

4. hiding personal info from me on purpose, just cant u think i cant handle it

5. telling me what to do and how to live my life all the time

6. not telling me when ur pissed at me

7. taking me for granted (COZ YOU CAN NEVER TAKE AN ENFP FOR GRANTED)

8. being non harmonious morally with what u believe. IF YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING IS WRONG, THEN DONT DO IT!

thats all i can think of now:bored:

Reactions: LadyJava

·
Registered
295 Posts
1. People who abuse other people.
2. People who abuse animals.
3. People who assert personal belief as fact.
4. Careless people.
5. People who utter the word "feel" more than a dozen times a day.
6. People who disrespect others without sufficient cause.
7. People who don't wash their hands after they go to the bathroom.
8. Narcissists.
9. The Unoriginal.
10. The Incurious.
11. The Aggressive.
12. The Obnoxious.
13. Pedantry.
14. Baconians.
15. Thugs.
16. Asking someone a serious question and not getting an answer.
17. The fluctuating prices of flash drives.
18. Knowing what I want to say, but not finding just the right formula to express it.
19. My lack of a work ethic.
20. My inability to grow a proper mustache.
21. Greed.
22. Materialism.
23. People who believe in astrology.
24. People who don't take responsibility for their own actions.
25. The Rude.
26. The Thoughtless.
27. The Shallow.

And so on.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
What pisses me off the most are people who backstabs others for the sake of getting through the social ladder and people who talk a lot of smack behind your back. I guess anything that will hurt others is what pisses me off.

Reactions: LadyJava

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well said lance, lots of that goes on where I come from.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I am pissed off when people try to make me follow their rules. As if they know better for me than I know for myself. What the hell? And being inconsiderate is tops on my list of things that annoy me to no end!! Most of the time I try to ignore it all and think about things that make me happy. And what my plans for the future are.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Two-faced individuals rub me the wrong way. I don't have the patience for someone who pretends to be something they're not just to gain attention (or get ahead) and then goes back to their "natural" state. Bugs the hell out of me..

·
Registered
213 Posts
prudes.
anal retentive people.
A types.
people who can't laugh.
Just about everyone else.....
Gee makes me sound irritable...
q tips the driving kind
rudeness
judgement
categorizing
assumptions
pathetic forplay.

Reactions: titanII

·
Registered
387 Posts
What pisses me off...
a person who asked too much about my personal life.. cause like to share things to a person that i already trust..

·
Registered
318 Posts
- People who never face their problems even when they are causing great distress to themeselves and others

- People who don't know when it is time to shut up and listen

- People who don't learn from their mistakes

- People who make no effort to understand what they feel and why

Not sure if these things are INFJ characteristics or just me :)

Chris

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
ENFJ with initals A.P. grrrrr!

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
-- people who think it is worse to be weak than to be cruel
-- people who think the tone in which something is expressed is irrelevant as long as the facts are right
-- people who behave as bullies, then attempt to excuse their behavior by placing blame on the person they are targeting by saying things like "You just can't deal with the truth. I'm only being honest [about my hatred]," or "You're being too sensitive. I should be able to express my hatred and anger however I please without censorship, regardless of how it makes you feel."
-- people who create an emotionally toxic environment by being negative, hateful and critical all of the time
-- people who yell and become threatening, using intimidation to make others back down in arguments
-- people who are physically violent
-- people who are superficial and/or materialistic
-- people who are arrogant or feel superior to others, especially when the arrogance is based on superficial or materialistic qualities, but also when it is based on intellect or other intangible qualities

·
Registered
257 Posts
- people that can't take a joke
- backstabbers
- people who feel the need to talk about others when they are not perfect themselves...

ehhhh, not much bothers me... :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
-Being used by people who are afraid of appearing like a loner in public only to ditch you when their 'better friends' come along

-Needing external validation to the point where it's an ego trip and you'll step on anyone's toes to get there; not just being two-faced but inauthentic sucking up just to gain approval. Also sarcastic comments to degrade someone's intelligence right in front of them just to bond with a sniggering sidekick.

-Excessive small talk, especially that time when my ENFJ friend said "not every conversation has to be fulfilling," and I signed under my breath 'but you have *relief* tertiary Se'!!!!!!

-Being unaccepting of minorities and not understanding why people don't want to hold themselves to the popular standard that there's so much at stake if you don't fit in

-Moving on to mundane topics in assembly like which house won the swimming carnival after acknowledging a solemn event almost as if nothing happened. Some people might be pissed off at my inability to brush things off easily though, it's more a personality clash than a flaw I can fairly nitpick but I have a hard time dealing with teenagers who think they are invincible and refuse to think more about the darker undertones in life rather than trivial distractions like cracking jokes to impress friends

-Intellectual arrogance

-Being given guilt trips

-When people assume something's wrong just because I'm being my quiet self. It's insulting tbh.

You know you love the $nArXz. :proud:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
People who don't go at least 5 over the speed limit. :tongue:

Reactions: lemondropG

·
Registered
257 Posts
What pisses me off about infjs is the fact that they are so hard to find!

Reactions: lemondropG
1 - 20 of 82 Posts