Personality Cafe banner

141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
17,697 Posts
*smirks* Have you been in spam world lately or was that a coincidental comment? lol All these broken hearts comments :eek:h:
Lol. I'm referring to myself. My first run on PerC was interesting to say the least. My DMs are full of awkwardness and well.

But I also know who you're talking about too.

It's an ESTP thing. We're an attractive, charming lot after all {:

·
Registered
17,697 Posts
Paying nearly a 100 bucks for a concert I'd been looking forward to for 25+ years only to get there and find myself amongst asswipes who can't hold their mother-fucking bladders and can't turn off their mobile phones.

I fucking hate small-town Florida ... I mean, I'm glad I got to see Yanni in concert, but every single time I really got into it, some ass-wipe piece of shitstain excuse for wasted human skin pulled me right out of it ... It's an intimate, live concert .. The experience demands respect for the musicians and the people there who may or may not have been able to afford it.

Just fucking pee in a bottle of wear a mother fucking diaper you asshole.

But nope ... I should know better. My fault for expecting to not find myself surrounded by trash. One woman had her cell phone start bugging out in the middle of an intimate ode Yanni was playing for his father and even after I practically yelled at her to take her piece of shit sorry ass out of the hall to fix it, she still tried to muffle it in her palm. You STUPID STUPID disgrace of a MOTHER FUCKING HUMAN BEING!

Funny thing is, I had no such problems at the Earth Day concert on Saturday because there I know that people are there to have a good time and be rowdy.

·
Banned
745 Posts
@Reap

I love Yanni. Your post has made me want to put on some Yanni music and daydream in the living room, but I have a ton of work to do. I am determined to become a time management nazi, against the natural tendencies of my core personality, but I must in order to get anything done.

141 - 145 of 145 Posts