Personality Cafe banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
The dark, large statues of animals, like those huge dinosaurs they put in museums... idk that shit really freaked me out, life-sized wax statues... I guess I had an issue with anything that seemed like it could come alive from a moment to the other; loud sudden noises like firecrackers; getting physically injured. In fact, I was always scared of doing handstands or cartwheels with my friends... I never learned lol.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Haha I can relate! Mine was silly as well, anytime I was in the ocean and a piece of seaweed would touch me I'd think it was a jellyfish trying to sting me.
Lol as a child my esfp cousin and I used to play with dead jelly fish in mission bay ( my cousin lives in San Diego) - as an adult , I wouldn’t be able to do the same

nowadays I’m not a fan of the beach but that’s mainly bc I live in an area where the ocean is freezing cold all year round - so going to the beach just means sitting at bakers beach enjoying the view of the Golden Gate Bridge or taking the ferry to get across . Last I heard these fishes are beneath our sand

https://baynature.org/2019/12/10/naturally-2019-closes-with-thousands-of-10-inch-pulsing-penis-fish-stranded-on-a-california-beach/

So yeah I’m not the fan of the beach . I’ve always been a fan of the red woods and camping though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 22 of 22 Posts