Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a "what makes INTPs laugh" thread, so now I think we need a "what scares/freaks out INTPs" thread.

For me, I will forever be traumatized by this scene from Silent Hill *shudder*

So come on people, I want to get freaked out!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Richard hehehe that guy is a wimp. For some reason, I don't scream when something scares me, I just make odd facial expressions.

@downsowf
*watches vid*
my facial expression ------> O______o
good job sir, I am officially freaked out.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
@Richard hehehe that guy is a wimp. For some reason, I don't scream when something scares me, I just make odd facial expressions.
Yeah typically I don’t make a noise when something gives me a fright or when I hurt myself.

I once sliced my foot open by miscalculating a jump through a door frame and landing on a metal bar, I then continued to slam into my desk and computer before hitting the floor. My parents heard all this but not a sound from me, so they came rushing up to find me rocking back and forth rainman style in a pool of blood.

Whenever I get a shock to the system, I lock up completely.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah typically I don’t make a noise when something gives me a fright or when I hurt myself.

I once sliced my foot open by miscalculating a jump through a door frame and landing on a metal bar, I then continued to slam into my desk and computer before hitting the floor. My parents heard all this but not a sound from me, so they came rushing up to find me rocking back and forth rainman style in a pool of blood.

Whenever I get a shock to the system, I lock up completely.
Oh jeez, I'm the same way when I get hurt. As I typically never complain of pain, let alone cry, my mother found it shocking when she saw me crippled over in pain once. She told me I was as white as a ghost, so she automatically freaked out. I told her I was perfectly fine, but she obviously didn't believe me when she saw that I started to cry. She then proceeded to rush me to the hospital, where we found out that I had appendicitus and that I could have died if we waited any longer. That taught me a valuable lesson to complain for every little pain I feel... and so now I am a general nuisance to my mother XD

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
People who never question anything scares me.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
May I recommend to you all creepypasta!

Here's a small sample. This one really isn't scary, but it's short enough to peak some interest. I've actually spent hours listening to mrcreepypasta's recitations of creepypasta stories.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reminds me of this:
*snicker* I've had far too much fun scaring the bejesus out of my sister while she's playing some scary video game. When we play something together though, her screams are what typically make me jump to the ceiling instead of the scary scenes.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Slender Man.

Reactions: Ablysmal

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
*snicker* I've had far too much fun scaring the bejesus out of my sister while she's playing some scary video game. When we play something together though, her screams are what typically make me jump to the ceiling instead of the scary scenes.
That reminds me, my brother was the most sensitive and whiny bastard I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with(yes, I guess it runs in the famiry). He would whine about everything and anything, his first word was “no”.

I was born with the death stare(tm).
When we were little, I would often corner him somewhere and stare at him with a blank expression and my eyes wide open. He burst into tears and ran away every time. It was especially hilarious when he was in the bath.

When I think about how he hated being touched, could spend hours alone playing with lego and never spoke to anyone, he’s the one who should have ended up an INTP.
I was fucknuts as a kid.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts