Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm asking this around the different personality types sub-forums because I believe different personality types are scared of different things, so I want to know, ENTJs, what are you scared of and why?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
inability to move, to be trapped in my body without the ability to enact what I'd like.
Forgetting is ok, as long as I don't know about it.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Having my hands tied.

Not being able to communicate.

Not being competent.

Slipping in a bathtub to my death (I would rather be hacked to death by a psycho.)

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
Losing my intellectual faculties.

Losing my senses (sight and hearing.)

Reactions: Aya the Abysswalker

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Being alone for the foreseeable future terrifies me every day of my life.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Have you asked this of INFPs yet? I'm afraid of being trapped in a commitment, hurting or disappointing the people who mean the most to me, not feeling fulfilled when I die. Large(especially noisy) crowds kinda freak me out. I don't know if it qualifies as a real or serious phobia, I've never had a panic attack or had to remove myself from the situation before. Sometimes I dissociate.

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have you asked this of INFPs yet? I'm afraid of being trapped in a commitment, hurting or disappointing the people who mean the most to me, not feeling fulfilled when I die. Large(especially noisy) crowds kinda freak me out. I don't know if it qualifies as a real or serious phobia, I've never had a panic attack or had to remove myself from the situation before. Sometimes I dissociate.
I have asked. Very interesting fears by the way!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I feel fear is a waste of my time, however, losing my intellectual capacity and my last moment of 'life' before death scares me.

Reactions: Christie42476

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Failure.
The possibility that I might actually be very stupid and not know it.
Being alone forever, especially since a lot of family members seem to think I will be.
Ending up like my parents.
The concept of forever and the unknown has always terrified me.
Fear itself.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
If it's a random occurance, I can't anticipate it.
If it's a disease that I can't prevent, I can't stop it.
If it's something that can be leveraged against me, I would never give anyone that power by telling them what it is.

I see fear as pointless.
Every minute you spend fearing things that may (or may not) happen is a minute of your life that you've wasted.
:wink:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I fear bad milk...?
Anytime I see a glass of it and it is questionable how long it has sat there I'll poke it see if it is still a full liquid and not an odd jell-o texture.

I really don't have any fears, sure I'll get anxious if you know I decide "hmmmmm maybe jumping off this 40ft cliff isn't the best idea" but it's just the rush and I love it.

I plan on going skydiving with some friends next spring in Maine, but sshhhhh don't tell my mum, she told me to tell her after.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
There's 4:

1) Losing my family and being left alone. (They're my rocks, what keeps me on the good side.)

2) Being crippled, like on a wheelchair or fully paralized. (Nothing personal against disabled people; it's just that I've always found it humiliating).

3) Going insane (schizophrenia, Alzheimers or similar)

4) Being eaten alive; whether by humans or packs (or flocks) of wild animals.

Those are the only ones.

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I fear bad milk...?
Anytime I see a glass of it and it is questionable how long it has sat there I'll poke it see if it is still a full liquid and not an odd jell-o texture.
That's a good way to fear for your life.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts