Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, noticing the personality Cafe just tossed up the decorations for Halloween it's got me wondering what I should be. Normally I'd've put this on the INTP board, but I get the feeling a lot of them won't be going out (kidding fellow INTPs, had to get in the cheap shot :laughing:)

Down to business:

I'm tall 6'5'' and have a masculine build. I was thinking maybe vintage Optimus Prime out of painted cardboard; however, pissing and drinking (vintage prime had the face shield and no mouth) are going to be difficult, seeing as I'm gonna be bar bound.

Any other ideas? Please don't say lumberjack/Paul Bunyon either I hate that guy.

Oh, and so that this thread has a reason to exist further feel free to seek consultation for yourself, but only after giving me an idea, since I'm a selfish $&%# like that :crazy:

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I was originally going to be a Ravenclaw student (with the cloak and all), but now I'm considering dressing up as one of the seven sins with my friends.

Try Gluttony, maybe. Or be a pimp. If you've got no qualms about cross dressing, you could always sneak into your mother's closet.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Purchase this stick on item:

And go as your evil twin. Simple.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
being very short I can just throw on a mask and beg for candy. I usually dress up like a witch.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dr. Manhattan.
Taking a pee as Dr. Manhattan would certainly be easier than if I made a clunky cardboard Optimus Prime costume. Any attempts at making the Prime costume peeing issues easier I fear border on over-share and may require a registered nurse or urologist to pull off.. I'm sure finding a nurse at a bar on halloween won't be that difficult :crazy:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Go as a doctor. All you have to buy is scrubs and a fake stethoscope (if you have an EMT or nurse friend, borrow theirs). Not only will you be comfortable, your urination problem is negated.

Also, as the ladies become more drunk, an offer for a free exam will be less likely to get you injured. :crazy:

I'm going to be handing out candy. I haven't decided if I will dress up or not. If I do, it will be something simple, like a cat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try the absurd and go as an elf.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts