Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wondering for over a year whether I should choose which of the following carrier roads.
1) Psychology/Psychiatrist
2) Animator/Graphic Design and the like
It's a tough one since I'm interested in both. And I'm gonna have to make a decision by the end of October or so. I'm not going to college next year, but I still have to choose which subjects to take when I step in Secondary Four. If I choose Pure Science, I can't take IT. If I choose Sub-Science and IT, I can't take Biology. It's one way or the other. What do you think I should choose?

·
Registered
574 Posts
I've been wondering for over a year whether I should choose which of the following carrier roads.
1) Psychology/Psychiatrist
2) Animator/Graphic Design and the like
It's a tough one since I'm interested in both. And I'm gonna have to make a decision by the end of October or so. I'm not going to college next year, but I still have to choose which subjects to take when I step in Secondary Four. If I choose Pure Science, I can't take IT. If I choose Sub-Science and IT, I can't take Biology. It's one way or the other. What do you think I should choose?
I like your state of dilemma, I have been there myself. But then I got over it, and I'm heading into Science stream definitely, because I am passionate about psychology and philosophy, and I think I can do without art. I cant really art, I would say I design, not art. Besides, you can do design even after you graduate from Science stream.

So, aim for Science stream I say, you have the brains!!! ><

1 - 2 of 2 Posts