54981 - 55000 of 55106 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts

I'm not suicidal I don't wanna fuckin' die
I just wanna be able to close my eyes and feel alright
but every day I feel like dyin'
every day I feel like dyin'

Sigh, here we go back into the fire...but at this point what's one more battle scar...

·
Registered
INFJ 4w3
508 Posts

American Football cover. American Football was once a band shrouded in a lot of mystery. With releasing one full length album, before disbanding, their music would inspire many other musicians of the genre of emotional rock (etc), and really influenced that culture. By playing American Football's music, the artists would be trying to discover some of the mystery, understand some of the genius, taking part in the culture envisioned through the album’s music...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m listening to my favorite song In the air tonight – Judith Hill. It’s the soundtrack from the series "Little fires everywhere". I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world. I don't know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because there is this song.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I have FRANKLY MR SHANKLY stuck in my head, and I'm going to listen to it now.

One of my favourite comedic songs.

It's very INFP and so funny.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts

Some music that's a little on the depressing side. It's not my usual, but between everything I've been going through, plus only having access to one of the medications my bipolar brain depends on, life is a bit heavy right now. I would keep my eyes on the light at the end of the tunnel, and on my hopes, aspirations, and desires, but depression makes it all seem grey, dull, hopeless, and pointless. No endeavor seems worthwhile. I suppose it's time for dismissing all of that and functioning on autopilot; in my life there's no space for stagnation. Happiness doesn't seem obtainable to me right now.

·
Registered
INFJ 4w3
508 Posts

No endeavor seems worthwhile. I suppose it's time for dismissing all of that and functioning on autopilot; in my life there's no space for stagnation. Happiness doesn't seem obtainable to me right now.
Why do you think that happiness isn’t obtainable to you?

·
Code Cracked
12,898 Posts

I'm not suicidal I don't wanna fuckin' die
I just wanna be able to close my eyes and feel alright
but every day I feel like dyin'
every day I feel like dyin'

Sigh, here we go back into the fire...but at this point what's one more battle scar...
I hope things improve. You mentioned a new job? Is that working out ok?

54981 - 55000 of 55106 Posts