Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay if you don't have one right now, the last one you had.

I'm curious to see what kind of artists/genre/etc comes up from us INFJ's. I'm curious!

Background just to make this thread more interesting:
I wasn't really interested in music until college. I've never bought a CD (I'm 24), and so I dont really know much about music. But like everyone, I know what I like and don't like.

The music I enjoy is music that makes me feel good, music that helps me relax and think of something better. Beyond that, I'm not very picky. Though i tend to prefer music with lyrics and I tend to prefer music that plays at a medium or slower pace.

The song that is stuck in my head right now?
Musiq Soulchild - Don't Change

Why?
Because when it comes to relationships (which I have no experience to speak of), my mind shifts towards the idealistic. If you've ever heard the song, and especially if you've seen the video, it's pretty idealistic in what a loving relationship with a significant other should be like. When I listen to that song I know that's the type of relationship I want, the type of relationship I long/hope for. My parents have it and I would like it too. :blushed:

So if you could, list the artist, the song, and maybe a little bit about the reasoning behind why you like it, or why it's stuck in your head at this time.

Edit: Who knows, maybe the songs we list will have some commonalities or something.

Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Led Zep's Since I've been loving you - it's in my head mainly because it's what I am playing right now!

It's simply an exquisite piece of guitar playing - Mr Page at his very best in my 'umble opinion

·
Registered
428 Posts
Uh theme song for Star Wars....am going through a Star Wars phase right now as anyone can plainly see..:crazy:

Reactions: vel

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
have you seen the "INFJ theme songs" thread? there are many good music suggestions there

at the moment no song in particular is stuck in my head, but some sort of electronic beatsy/noisy music with moderate variability is what i've been drawn to lately - something like the piece in my profile

usually I am drawn to music that inspires the imagination, music that can has meaning for me, lyrics that require interpretation and make me wonder, music that is a bit mysterious - but also some of my stuff doesn't have any lyrics because sometimes I sense how lyrics can limit the music, I don't know how to explain it but I feel like lyrics can lock the music down to a particular interpretation that I don't like and thus make it less attractive for me to listen to

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Song of Storm and Fire by Kajiura Yuki

i like it ...uh i don't know why ...but i do

Why because i was looking up a scene in Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles to do something for someone but in the end it wasn't what i wanted in the end. i am figuring out what i want to do now

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
Like a Stone by Audioslave (Chris Cornell)...I've been learning to play it on my Ukulele so as you can imagine it is going round and round and round in my head!

·
Registered
294 Posts
"A rescue pack! Comin' to the rescue!"

lol Can you tell I live with a preschooler?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts