Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This music thread is going to be a little different from the others. Instead of making a list of songs and genres you love, ESFPs, I would like for you to go deeper than that, and try to analyze what drives you to listen to what you enjoy listening to...what are ESFPs looking for in music? Why do you like to listen to what you do?

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
How can you explain why you like certain music? It would take a lot of research on the human brain and music! :happy:

I liked various types of genres.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How can you explain why you like certain music? It would take a lot of research on the human brain and music! :happy:
Just explain what motivates you to listen to it; for example, I like to listen to house and techno because it often doesn't have any lyrics (as opposed to pop music, usually has lyrics too silly/explicit for my tastes) and it's just as fun and danceable as any mainstream pop music out there.

Or, for example, just a "because it makes me feel like dancing" will suffice. Whatever motivates you to listen to what you listen to, that motivation is what I wanna know about :cool:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
All of it.... country, classic rock, alternative rock, rap/hip-hop, R&B, oldies..... I have no real preference!

Why? Because..... I have different moods that make me want to listen to different things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts