Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Walking, gardening, candle-making. Listening to my "no words" station on Pandora. (Shpongle, Zoe Keating, etc.)

I've been trying to do some breathing exercises to cope with email phobia. With limited success.

·
Banned
1,096 Posts
Drawing, gardening, crafts, cutting up vegetables, stuff like that usually helps me back-burner (at least temporarily) the mental calisthenics that sometimes plague my head like an obnoxious exercise video on a loop. Ugh!

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
i often sleep. when i'm angry, i sleep. when i'm upset, i sleep. when i'm tired, i sleep. when i'm sick, i sleep.

i usually let my subconciousness and internal chemical workings re-adjust itself and wake up refreshed.

this thing we do called 'sleep' has magical properties!

Doesn't always do the trick, but hey.. it is what it is...

*ah-choo*

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
5,197 Posts
plotting revenge...

gathering wild herbs...

cooking for other people...

adapting outside annoyances into games and dealing with them in a completely constructive and legal manner.

getting something pierced

setting my personal creative projects on fire.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Two examples:

3:30 in the afternoon on a Sunday during the spring, lying on a couch and falling asleep in front of a Red Sox game with a book on my chest.

Walking the length of the beach in the winter with not a single person there.

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
Drinking lots of water. Moderate exercise for 30 minutes per day. Breaking my junk food addiction and eating whole foods. Meditating and stretching for a half hour, then reading for an hour or two before bedtime.

Works pretty well.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts