Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Table Tennis:happy: love this game!! not only an exercise but u have have very quick reflexes!

& some cricket.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Racquetball. But it doesn't end on the court. I can sometimes play game after game in my head plotting kill shots.

The only sport that I watch is Tennis.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can sometimes play game after game in my head plotting kill shots.
I have a tendency of thinking how to execute a shot perfectly.. this process goes on in my head for a long time.. accompanied by hand gestures and usually happens when i have a walk in the night. I think I would be lookin damn funny..

·
Registered
571 Posts
Same, but i prefer badminton. I find tennis balls too light when i hit them, but shuttlecock slow down enough if i hit them right that they dont go over the back line. Whacking it to the back and watching them skid backwards is quite funny, and then following up with a shot that just taps it over the net. :tongue:

Reactions: Think

·
Registered
156 Posts
Martial arts is as close as it gets.
Same. I took Tae Kwon Do for four years. I've never excelled at sports; I generally avoid them as much as possible, but I actually did very well in Tae Kwon Do. It requires a certain amount of finesse.

Reactions: Think

·
Administrator
ESFJ
22,406 Posts
I don't play anything now but I did play team pool (8 ball) tournaments

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I'm not playing any sports officially at the moment, like organized or on a team, but basketball and American football are two that I excel at. I'm more athletic than 85% of people yet I haven't tried out for my school's teams for lame INTJ reasons, but I used to play all the time--lately not as much. Tennis seems an interesting sport to venture into...

·
Registered
287 Posts
I think Tennis' dynamics screams out INTJ. XD You should try it.
I suck at Table Tennis, can never see the freaking ball, lol.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I think Tennis' dynamics screams out INTJ. XD You should try it.
I do play tennis, but racquetball is much faster and more intense, and thus more fun for me. Plus the sound of the racquetballs thwacking against the walls with an echo is more intoxicating than tennis smashes. I also kind of enjoy the higher level of danger... situations in there can hurt like hell.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Oh I almost forgot the "mental sport" that I partake in....

It's this trivia league that's Jeopardy-esque and subjects range from mythology to calculus to geography.

There's no shame on this forum :laughing:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh I almost forgot the "mental sport" that I partake in....

It's this trivia league that's Jeopardy-esque and subjects range from mythology to calculus to geography.

There's no shame on this forum :laughing:
yep mind games r awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts